BY SVEDKA

SVEDKA Vodka: Award-winning vodka with a pure and crisp finish Made from the finest spring water see more...

• Does this vodka give anybody else a massive headache even after o...1 Answers
  • Is this a good bottle 2 Answers
  • What's your favorite cocktail recipe for this vodka? 2 Answers
SVEDKA Vodka
  • "That one tastes okay straight, but really I would recommend using this brand for mixed drinks instead." in 5 reviews
Tabetha R.
Elmira
I'm definitely a vodka girl. Straight vodka. Flavored vodka. Mixed drinks. Shots. I love the SVEDKA Vodka for my Bloody Mary mixes. I use the spicy mix and the Svedka adds the nice bold taste that the mix needs. None of this watered down, weak, or burn-your-throat taste that your "bottom shelf" bar brands give you. Who wants something that's going to burn your cilia while you're drinking it, anyway? No. If you want bold without the burn, head to your local liquor store and buy a bottle of Svedka. And as always, DRINK RESPONSIBLY!
Amanda L.
Gfafb, ND
Review for: Vodka 750 ml more...
While this isn’t considered bottom shelf vodka, i find the taste similar. When on vacation we got this from corner store since it was cheap...well it taste cheap. Hard to mix without tasting burn. I would recommend for someone looking for cheap over taste. Would work if mixing in Long Islands
Mariah S.
I use Svedka when I make sangria. It’s a great addition to give the drink a little more of a kick but it doesn’t add any flavor. In terms of drinking it alone or in a mixed drink where it plays a bigger role I would probably pick a different vodka. But it gets the job done.
Hope L.
Lansing, IL
Unfortunately not one of my favorites. I find the taste to be somewhat harsh and for the price feel that i can purchase a better tasting vodka. I have tried it multiple times an d just cant seem to get myself on the SVEDKA Vodka train.
Bethany H.
East Homer
One of my favorite vodkas! Comes in a huge bottle! Great for get togethers or when you’re ready to drink a lot. I think this is the smoothest affordable vodka. Great for a mixed drink or even a shot. Would definitely recommend
Ashley C.
Scranton, PA
Review for: Vodka more...
I was very disappointed having this vodka. I expected to be stronger than it was but it just seemed to barely get me drunk even after 2-3 glasses of mixed drinks with it. You definitely could do a shot of it no problem. It is very sugary if you get one of the flavored types. I personally had the peach. It tasted great with these mocktail mixers I had but the sugar between it all was just too much and left me pretty disappointed.
Sara M.
Kansas City
This is a staple vodka that’s always on sale somewhere. Not as smooth as Tito’s but better than Skyy for less cash. You can’t go wrong with Svedka and bringing that big bottle to the pregame is a quick way to make friends.
Chrissy F.
Des Moines, IA
This vodka is great. I remember when I was a waitress I would always get merch from them but was at the time too young to drink it. Now I find it's a really great vodka! Pretty smooth and mixes with anything well!
Kelly F.
W Lafayette, IN
Review for: Vodka 750 ml more...
Great vodka! Goes down smooth. It is my favorite to mix with bloody Mary's. I have tried others but svedka is totally my favorite, and it is fun to pronounce. Great taste for a great price too! Doesn't have the gross cheap vodka taste.
Michelle F.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my favorite brand of vodka for the price. It has the same quality as some of the more expensive ones. Very smooth and blends well with juices, soda, or cream-based drinks like white russians.
Klarissa W.
Fort Worth, TX
Whats your favorite flavor?
Samantha B.
What do you mix it with ?
Nicole K.
Riverside, NJ
What is your favorite thing to mix this with?
staci B.
arcadia, FL
I have never had this. How does it compare Smirnoff? Will I wake up with a headache?
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
What's your favorite vodka?