SVEDKA Vodka

by Svedka

SVEDKA Vodka is smooth and easy-drinking with a pure, clear taste and a crisp finish, making it the perfect choice for mixing a variety of vodka cocktails, including cosmopolitans and vodka martinis.

Favorite recipe for this?
Do you take shots of this?
Does this vodka give anybody else a massive headache even after only having one drink?
Start your review of SVEDKA Vodka!
Product Highlights
That one tastes okay straight, but really I would recommend using this brand for mixed drinks instead.in reviews
Elle C.
Summerville, SC
SVEDKA Vodka uploaded by Elle C.
This vodka has been my go-to for a few years. I'll be honest, I've been trying different kinds lately and liking others. Not sure yet if it's still my favorite. I'll buy it again though!
Angela L.
Irving, TX
Svedka is a nice, less expensive vodka. Is it as smooth as the prime brands? No, but it is nice as a mixer. Not smooth enough to drink in the rocks, but I’d do enjoy it mixed with a flavored tonic.
Amanda L.
Adamstown, MD
Classic and easy! Goes great with a variety of mixers - from soda to juice. Will continue to buy!
Alexx F.
Not a huge fan of unflavored and straight vodka. I used this to make jello shots for a party and everyone loved them!
Kimberly W.
Unless this is mixed with something the taste is horrible. I got a big bottle of it to share and couldn't stand drinking it
Alsatia B.
Jacksonville, FL
It's a solid vodka. It's a good deal pricewise and it tastes nice and goes down fairly smooth.
Ashley S.
Knoxville
It tastes like vodka and is moderately priced, so it's good, I guess? I mean, I get drunk easily from it, so...
Brian J.
Carthage, MO
SVEDKA Vodka uploaded by Brian J.
Purchased at: Target
I've always enjoyed how smooth and refreshing this brand is. They offered different flavors as well. It makes it fairly well with mixers and also is light on the alcohol flavor which makes it easier for those who don't enjoy a strong taste of vodka.
Kenny B.
Ellis, KS
Very good for mixing. Wouldn't recommend to have on the rocks. Goes especially well with juices.
Amber A.
Ontario, CA
SVEDKA Vodka uploaded by Amber A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Usually my go to when I want a cheaper brand. I’m picky because somehow the older I get the more sensitive I am to different alcohols. Some give me headaches and this one does not!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...