3 colors available

BY SVEDKA #89 in Vodka

SVEDKA Vodka: Award-winning vodka with a pure and crisp finish Made from the finest spring water see more...

• Does this vodka give anybody else a massive headache even after onl...1 Answers
  • Is this a good bottle 2 Answers
  • What's your favorite cocktail recipe for this vodka? 2 Answers
SVEDKA Vodka
  • "That one tastes okay straight, but really I would recommend using this brand for mixed drinks instead." in 5 reviews
Gemma H.
Gemma H.
I have a special loyalty for Svedka brand vodka, because my heritage is precisely 50% Russian (and Russians are KNOWN for their vodka consumption) and 50% Swedish. So I tend to think of Svedka (a Swedish vodka) as my signature vodka/drink. I prefer vodka to all other liquors for it's basic flavor and extremely easy mixability and versatility. The design and weight of the bottle are also extremely pleasing to my eye. My dad (who is not even a big drinker) keeps empty bottles of this in his kitchen as decoration. The flavored ones are extra beautiful.
C. H.
C. H.
Addison, TX
Let's cut to the chase - SVEDKA is cheap. But compared to other cheap vodkas, SVEDKA won't leave you with quite as many regrets. Smoother and thus much easier to drink than most, I've steered many a friend towards SVEDKA by insisting that few extra bucks (really, SVEDKA's not that expensive but for some just knowing that it's not THE cheapest option steers them away from it) are well worth it. And they are! Plus, the bottle is pretty cool, typical of the design styles so popular in its homeland of Sweden.
Tina W.
Tina W.
Richmond, RI
This is the preferred daily vodka for my husband and me. The quality is actually quite good for this price point. It is clear and crisp tasting and has never left me with a nasty hangover. We usually mix it with tonic and a lime. I've also mixed it with cranberry, diet coke, and grape seltzer. We don't drink typically drink it straight on ice - we'd go higher shelf for that, but for a day out in the sun, Svedka with tonic and a lime is our favorite way to relax and refresh.
James T.
James T.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
Not the best vodka for shots. But works perfectly for mixed drinks. Has a great price point most of the time and the flavored selections can be quite interesting. I'm a big fan of the cucumber lime flavor. With a splash of sprite or club soda it is a light and refreshing cocktail. The strawberry daiquiri flavor is way too sweet. Need to cut that one with something sour like lemonade or pineapple juice. Really wish they would introduce a green tea flavor!!!
dam m.
dam m.
Santa Clarita, CA
Has the aroma of straight alcohol, but not too strongly and it does not overwhelm the palate when sipping neat. It has a subtle rounded sweetness on the back of the tongue that is unique to this brand as far as I've tasted. Very smooth and mild tasting, it mixes well with everything I've tried it with. I can always find it at the lower end of the price scale at major retailers. This one's a winner!
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Madison, WI
Foodie Expert
Vodka has a common taste, regardless of brand. I prefer to mix vodka with a fruit juice, or sprite. What I prefer about SVEDKA Vodka, and why I pay more for it then a generic brand is the way that I feel the next day, after a night of drinks. I am able to function with a much clearer head, and not such a groggy/hungover feeling. Enjoy in moderation!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Strongsville, OH
I will not say that this is the best vodka on Earth, but it is definitely the best value you can get for the money. I always have a bottle in my house - especially in the summer months for whipping up a patch of Moscow Mules whenever company comes over and people always enjoy the taste and think it is a more expensive brand.
Riley K.
Riley K.
I'm usually a whiskey or tequila person, but I've recently started experimenting with vodka cocktails and Svedka is what I keep at my home bar. It's a good value, I think - not cheap like Burnett's, and it shows. There are certainly higher-quality options, but if you're mixing then this is a good choice.
Elsa G.
Elsa G.
This vodka not only tastes smooth but it is also very affordable. This is my go to vodka. The packaging is nice and sleek. When I first tried it I did not expect it to taste this great. I have recommended it to friends and family and they love it as much as I do. I will continue to buy Svedka Vodka.
Brayden S.
Brayden S.
Tucson
svedka is hands down the best cheap vodka around. It's not the fanciest packaging but hey that's not what I look for when I'm drinking. Just be sure to chill it. I've tried it warm a few times and it has a really nasty bite. Otherwise it is very smooth when chilled and a perfect spirit to mix with
Klarissa W.
Klarissa W.
Fort Worth, TX
Whats your favorite flavor?
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Riverside, NJ
What is your favorite thing to mix this with?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
What do you mix it with ?
staci B.
staci B.
ARCADIA, FL
Foodie Expert
I have never had this. How does it compare Smirnoff? Will I wake up with a headache?
Rachna L.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
What's your favorite vodka?