SVEDKA Vanilla Vodka uploaded by Gili T.SVEDKA Vanilla Vodka uploaded by Jessica W.

BY SVEDKA

SVEDKA Vanilla Vodka: Award-winning vodka with a pure and crisp finish Blended with the finest spring water see more...

• What is your favorite drink to make with this? 5 Answers
  • What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do ...3 Answers
  • I have tried this Vanilla Vodka, it is affordable and tas...4 Answers
Kyra C.
Austin, TX
Review for: SVEDKA Vanilla Vodka, 1 l more...
Svedka is already my favorite vodka brand, but the vanilla has to be my absolute favorite flavor. It mixes well with soda (Coke is usually my go-to) and only needs a tiny bit. It can be dangerous though, you can taste the vanilla but not the alcohol! The bottle packaging is nice too, I love how simple the shape and designs are for all their vodkas
Gili T.
Abilene, TX
Review for: SVEDKA Vanilla Vodka, 1 l more...
I don’t drink a lot, but I picked this up on a whim and it’s delicious. It exceeded my expectation. The bottle is so much prettier than the other brands, it’s about the same price and great taste. Must have!
Madison G.
Lubbock, TX
Review for: SVEDKA Vanilla Vodka, 1 l more...
I usually drink plain vodka but decided to try this, and I don’t regret it. It’s in a nice glass bottle. It was very inexpensive and didn’t break the bank at all. I used it for pineapple upside down cake shots and everyone loved it. We also easily took plain shots of this and no one complained. I highly recommend trying this vodka.
Adrienne C.
Eau Claire
Review for: SVEDKA Vanilla Vodka, 1 l more...
Svedka Vanilla Vodka is s smooth vanilla vodka without the bite! I make an assortment of drinks with this flavor. In an 8oz glass, add two ounces if Svedka Vanilla Vodka, ice & cranberry juice. Enjoy! It's super delicious!!
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
I love this juice it's not that expensive I usually get them for my kids or easy grab-and-go I put them in my kids lunch bag as well that's very easy and very affordable
Hannah K.
Rochester
Review for: SVEDKA Vanilla Vodka, 1 l more...
It was delicious. It mixed well with coke! Made a Vanilla Coke! #svedka SVEDKA Vanilla Vodka. Great packaging. Great value. No suggestions on how to improve it.
Houston, T.
Houston
First off, let me say that I'm not a drinker. I hate the taste of alcohol therefor, I'm  not big on drinking. I'm always the designated driver because of this until............. I was introduced to Svedka Vanilla. OMG! This is now my favorite drink ever. Its so smooth. I usually mix it with a coke or cream soda. I normally purchase it from my local Specs and its very affordable. I keep an extra bottle at home for guest. No one complains. They love it as well.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Svedka was always my go-to vodka.
Smooth and gentle (in my opinion). Svedka is a nicer vodka than many other brands but not necessarily a 'top' vodka. I bought it at my local liquor store and it was very affordable! I always mixed the vanilla
Vodka with coke, because the svedka was so smooth, it really tasted like a Vanilla Coke! Definitely recommend Svedka!
Heather W.
Fremont , CA
I have had this vodka a few times, I like the taste of it. I have used it mostly for mixing purposes. I think it is affordable and the packaging is ok, I think they could use a little update in that department but other than that I would buy it again.
Jessi S.
Sun City, CA
The flavor of this liquor is rather sweet, but I am a fan of that in general. I plan on buying this product again. I bought it from BevMo, because the price point was good, and again the flavor is great.
Kelly H.
Kennewick, WA
What is your favorite drink to make with this?
Molly S.
I have tried this Vanilla Vodka, it is affordable and tastes great! What are some other flavors that everyone likes?
Darienne T.