BeveragesAlcoholic BeveragesVodkaSvedka
Strawberry Lemonade Flavored Vodka

SVEDKA Strawberry Lemonade Flavored Vodka

by Svedka

SVEDKA Strawberry Lemonade Flavored Vodka offers a bright blend of lemonade and sweet wild strawberry flavor. Smooth and enjoyable, it's delicious on its own or mixed into countless vodka cocktails.

HooW is the taste ?
is this too sweet?
Thoughts on this?
Start your review of SVEDKA Strawberry Lemonade Flavored Vodka!
Nicola P.
Moatsville, WV
SVEDKA Strawberry Lemonade Flavored Vodka uploaded by Nicola P.
Purchased at: Kroger
This flavor reminds me of why I’m usually not a fan of flavored vodkas - it’s Overly Sweet & thick in texture. I’ll stick to using a fresh lemons & a powder mix of strawberry lemonade for a mixer instead of this horrid combination of a spirit. #leftasourtaste #happyhour #unhappyhour SVEDKA Strawberry Lemonade Flavored Vodka
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
5,389 reviews
SVEDKA Strawberry Lemonade Flavored Vodka uploaded by Sandra G.
This is a great recipe for Smirnoff Pink lemonade vodka!! A great relaxing drink for pool side. #happyhour
Passion B.
SVEDKA Strawberry Lemonade Flavored Vodka uploaded by Passion B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love how sweet this vodka is. When I first decided to try it, I initially thought that it would only be a subtle hint of strawberry lemonade flavor but it's actually really good. You can drink SVEDKA Strawberry Lemonade Flavored Vodka alone and it'll taste amazing or you can mix it with cranberry juice or any juice of your choice for added flavor. Drink with caution though because it's 70 proof, although it doesn't taste like it, it will definitely creep up on you.
Erica S.
Port St Lucie, FL
Super yummy and not crazy overpowering. I’ve tried a few different flavors but this is my favorite! I add it to fresh squeezed lemonade. I love that there are different sizes available to fit any budget!
Kayla T.
Pueblo
I love this flavor in svedka because the flavor of it is smooth and sweet and I like to use Sprite as a chaser with it
Em's G.
SVEDKA Strawberry Lemonade Flavored Vodka uploaded by Em's G.
Mixed with a good base of limeade this product SVEDKA Strawberry Lemonade Flavored Vodka will be set off and go down smooth. The lemonade balanced out any strong after taste. When mixed well you won't realize how much you actually drink, please drink responsibly. We have had this bottle for a very long time and has been stored in the back of the fridge.
Sydney B.
Maryland Hts, MO
This is one of the best vodka's I have ever had. I had mixed drinks at a friends birthday. We used Svedka Vodka Pink Lemonade and Simply Pink Lemonade and it was one of the best drinks I have ever had. I would definitely buy this again and recommend this to other friends.
jenn L.
Pleasant Hill, CA
This is the most drinkable vodka ever. It's even possible to take shots without a taste. It has a nice flavor and was a staple for many of my pregames in college. It's also pretty inexpensive and it looks pretty too. I'm not one for hard liquor but this is definitely not bad. This is my go to vodka
Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
This is my go to summer Vodka. I love it because it's so refreshing and you can make a lot of great drinks and shooters with it. It's really good in Jell-O shots as well. At home I usually drink it with strawberry lemonade or 7-Up.
Christina B.
Kingsport, TN
Purchased at: Kroger
This is sooo yummy mixed with regular lemonade. It’s a great summer drink to keep you cool outside while chilling with your ladies. My friends and I love it straight too over crushed ice.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...