SVEDKA Rose Flavored Vodka

by Svedka

SVEDKA Rose Flavored Vodka is made from distilled vodka blended with 5% rose wine. Enjoy this rose vodka drink with strawberry and pineapple flavors on the rocks with a splash of sparkling water.

Anyone in DE able to find this?
Would [product:svedka-rose-flavored-vodka-60-proof] be good for mixing with either cranberry or orange juice? [brand:svedka]
Is this a mixing vodka or a more straight shooting vodka?
Start your review of SVEDKA Rose Flavored Vodka!
Suzy K.
Scarborough, ON
SVEDKA Rose Flavored Vodka uploaded by Suzy K.
Svedka This is an exceptional vodka for the price. Very affordable and with the right mixer, it makes the best cocktail. Bottle is also very pretty, girly and appealing.
Amanda B.
Halifax, NS
This vodka beverage is quite good. It adds a little something extra to cocktails. I’m not much of a wine drinker, and while this is a rose vodka beverage I don’t find it has too much of a wine taste. It’s just a little extra. I like it mixed with peach ice tea and ice. I found it smooth enough to drink over ice although that’s not my usual go to (I just tried it before mixing) . One thing to note is that it will freeze if you put it in the freezer- so be careful of that since the bottle is glass.SVEDKA Rose Flavored Vodka
Nicola P.
Belington, WV
SVEDKA Rose Flavored Vodka uploaded by Nicola P.
Purchased at: Kroger
I was looking forward to trying this brand as it pairs wine & vodka, and found it to Br Great! Almost Too Great - it is Super Smooth, so the serving size tends to get larger as pours are more frequent….but it’s Airy, Fragrant, & I can drink it straight up without anything added but chilled ice. #thanksabunch #happyhour SVEDKA Rose Flavored Vodka
tonya M.
SVEDKA Rose Flavored Vodka uploaded by tonya M.
Switch in it up from bacardi! wine drinkers, this is a must try. Tastes like wine but harsher. It does strike me a little odd, because I want to sip but I have to chase. Pairs nicely with any citrus drink.
Darienne T.
Heaven on Earth
Purchased at: CVS
This Tastes immensely delicious for it to be alcohol lol. Super smooth, tastes like rose with a hint of alcohol in it .. you can drink it straight or mix it with whatever you enjoy.. I like to drink this flavor straight... be careful because while it has a very subtle alcohol taste, it is still alcohol and you will get drunk... I would totally recommend to all vodka drinkers :)
Celia G.
Colton, CA
This Svedka Rose it is so amazing My Husben loves When I wear anything with Rosa so when I even use Cologne has Rosas in and he loves it
Paige N.
Trenton, NJ
SVEDKA Rose Flavored Vodka uploaded by Paige N.
The first thing that grabbed my attention was the bottle, it’s such beautiful packaging and the pink color is eye catching. This is super sweet with a hint of bitterness from the vodka. I usually mix this with cranberry juice or apple juice and it’s amazing! I’d recommend this for anyone who’s looking for a super light, tasty drink!
Brittany R.
The pros: the flavor does taste exactly like a glass of rose. Taking this as a shot, it goes down like vodka (since it is) but the after taste is of rose wine. The beverage was refreshing when mixed with club soda and would be great in the summer time. The cons: I like to relax and wind down when drinking, but this vodka did not have any impact on me. I forgot that I was even drinking an alcoholic beverage. If I am drinking for the rose taste, next time I will just opt to have a rose wine.
Carrie R.
Dublin, OH
Not my favorite, but I love the bottle on my bar cart! I never know what to mix it with, but it is pretty good just for shots.
Tishena  Y.
North Ryde, NSW
Beautiful flavoured vodka that is super easy to use! It’s blended with Rosé wine which gives it a really nice watermelon like taste. Love using it with mineral water and some lime.