BY SVEDKA

SVEDKA Raspberry Vodka: Made from fresh-picked raspberries gently concentrated to preserve the delicate taste Blended with the finest spring water see more...

• Does this taste like cough medicine or really strong rasp...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite drink to make with this? 2 Answers
  • What's your favorite cocktail to make with Svedka Raspber...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jordan G.
Scotia, NY
I love Svedka for the clean flavor combined with the cost. It’s relatively inexpensive and the taste is so clean! It’s definitely not top shelf quality, but I actually prefer the taste of Svedka over Smirnoff, Absolut and other comparable vodkas. The flavors Svedka comes up with seasonally are excellent too!
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Definitely a very sweet and dessert-like raspberry flavor to this vodka,... When I bought it, I was looking for something to mix with and quickly realized this was way too sweet for a lot of my ideas. The guy at the liquor store suggested I use this with unsweetened iced tea, so I picked up Lipton PureLeaf Unsweetened Tea 64oz and tried it out,... It was the perfect spiked raspberry iced tea. Still very sweet though, so unless you have a sweet tooth like me, this may not be up your alley. I only give it three stars because I’ve yet to find anything else that I can mix this with, so it’s very much a one-trick-pony.
Rachel M.
Tallahassee, FL
This isn't the smoothest vodka, but I really like the flavored ones, especially raspberry and mango. It mixes well with juices and I imagine it would also mix well with Sprite or ginger ale as well, as it has a really nice flavor (I can't have soda for dietary reasons).
Anne R.
I enjoy this product and brand very much. However I prefer the strawberry lemonade svedka. The packaging and price is very good as always with this brand! It’s a great value, however I would recommend the strawberry lemonade for more of a sweeter taste.
Emily B.
Everett
Great flavor. I prefer some of the other flavors but this is still one of my go tos. It great for mixing with juice and other fruity mixers. It adds just the right amount of raspberry flavoring.
Betty Ann A.
Winter Haven, FL
I recently tried Svedka's Raspberry vodka & was very pleased with the taste. I prefer to drink my vodka straight, but you can def mix this perhaps ginger ale or Sprite as well. I now alternate between Svedka's Pink Lemonade & their Raspberry flavor. Def worth a try! SVEDKA Raspberry Vodka
Ashley w.
Bensalem , PA
I love this vodka it’s got a great taste! It beyond met what I was looking for in a drink. I think this drink is made perfectly l. The packaging is nothing unique, but is colorful, like raspberries. I would definitely buy this again.
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
I love this juice it's not that expensive I usually get them for my kids or easy grab-and-go I put them in my kids lunch bag as well that's very easy and very affordable
jillienne C.
Verona NJ
I love the different varieties of flavors, I can choose something depending on my mood. Also very affordable and tastes great when chilled. Definite staple for a college student
Melissa R.
Columbia, PA
I love svedka it goes down really easily and the flavors are always nice. This flavor is good too, just hard to find stuff to mix it with compared to other svedka flavors.
Kelly H.
Kennewick, WA
What is your favorite drink to make with this?
Porschae O.
Topeka, KS
Does this taste like cough medicine or really strong raspberry?
Lori-Ann T.
Woodhaven , NY
What's your favorite cocktail to make with Svedka Raspberry? Or do you prefer it straight?