SVEDKA Raspberry Flavored Vodka

by Svedka

SVEDKA Raspberry Flavored Vodka showcases luscious, natural raspberry flavor in a smooth, easy-drinking vodka that's perfect for mixing into raspberry vodka drinks and other vodka cocktails.

Does this taste like cough medicine or really strong raspberry?
What is your favorite drink to make with this?
What's your favorite cocktail to make with Svedka Raspberry? Or do you prefer it straight?
Start your review of SVEDKA Raspberry Flavored Vodka!
Leslie C.
San Antonio, TX
Great and smooth flavor! Great for making mixed drinks or taking shots! Very affordable and nice party condiment!
Betty Ann A.
Winter Haven, FL
I recently tried Svedka's Raspberry vodka & was very pleased with the taste. I prefer to drink my vodka straight, but you can def mix this perhaps ginger ale or Sprite as well. I now alternate between Svedka's Pink Lemonade & their Raspberry flavor. Def worth a try! SVEDKA Raspberry Flavored Vodka
Alexis T.
I don't mind the Svedka raspberry or Svedka blue raspberry they definitely are on the sweeter side it's definitely affordable you get a lot for $20 I've definitely bought multiple bottles. I do prefer the skyy raspberry over Svedka raspberry. It really just depends on how many people are drinking on the bottle.
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
I love this juice it's not that expensive I usually get them for my kids or easy grab-and-go I put them in my kids lunch bag as well that's very easy and very affordable
Kelly M.
Highland, NY
Love the flavor. Great to mix with things like lemonade and you can't even tell you're drinking vodka
Rachel G.
Swampscott, MA
If I could give it a zero I would. It’s the only alcohol that’s ever made me throw up and I wasn’t even close to being very drunk. I won’t even take a sip after the last time. I learned my lesson about cheap vodka.
Abby S.
Wiloughby Hls, OH
I'm usually not a fan of flavored vodka, but this one is pretty good. I actually tried taking a shot of this and it's pretty smooth. No burning sensation, which is the main reason why I usually don't like flavored vodka. Would probably be pretty good if you're looking for fruity stuff to make drinks with.
Kayla D.
Tampa, FL
Svedka is one of my favorite liquor brands to buy and i especially love the raspberry flavored one! I can drink this as a shot or as a mixed drink and I love the taste everytime. I absolutely recommended this liquor. Svedka never lets me down!!
Kelsey W.
Union City, NJ
This is one of my favorite vodkas. It is definitely not the smoothest of vodkas, but I love the raspberry flavor and it tastes great mixed in with soda or juice. The price is also very fair. This is usually my go to when I have to make a quick decision.
Allyssa M.
Cazenovia, NY
I'm not much for vodka but do love this brand. This is my favorite flavor to mix with.