Svedka Clementine Vodka uploaded by Michelle K.Svedka Clementine Vodka uploaded by Amanda F.

BY SVEDKA

• It’s great straight up or on the rocks, but you can mix it with s...2 Answers
  • Should Svedka Clementine Vodka be clear.3 Answers
  • What is your favorite drink to make with this? 2 Answers
Svedka Clementine Vodka
  • "Personally, I'm not a fan of mixed drinks anyway and like liquor on the rocks but this one just did not taste very good at all." in 5 reviews
Crystal O.
Crystal O.
Lakewood, WA
I love svedka vodka. they come in so many different crazy yummy flavors. this one i like to add a tad to my sangria , i also like to add this one to actual oranges or clementines. soak the fruit in the vodka and i garnish them on other drinks that can go well with this vodka and or i add them into soda. just a shot of this in soda is nice too.
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Minneapolis, MN
Happy Hour Expert
Svedka original is good, and all of the Svedka flavors I have sampled in the past have always been delicious but the Clementine flavor is far and above my favorite! Packing is on point. Flavor is incredible. Overall quality of product is higher than what you would expect for the price point.
Jori R.
Jori R.
This vodka has actually been my go-to because it is a good value for the money. And of course it's better than cheap vodka, I'm sure?? Great with orange & pineapple juice with a little rum. Good to sip on occasionally. I keep this stocked for the rarity when I want a screwdriver.
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Rochester , NY
This is probably my go to brand for vodka. It is pretty affordable and very versatile as you can mix it with so much and there are so many drink options. It isn't too harsh as most vodkas can be. I would recommend this to anyone who likes a yummy and sweet drink!
Shanna G.
Shanna G.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
Svedka is a good vodka for drinking ice cold, on the rocks, or even mixing it with a little of your favorite juice or soda. I was pleasantly surprised with this flavor. It makes for great orange crushes! I also really enjoy how their flavors are all natural!
Leah K.
Leah K.
Spencerville, IN
Love svedka vodka! Clementine is no exception. This is great in a drink, in a shot, on fruit, and pretty much anyway that you can think to make. This is especially good when you want a change from your old regular drink, with a little refreshing twist!
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
Independence, MO
I tried this brand and this flavor to try something new. I wasn't overly impressed with either. Just something about it didn't taste right and I still can't figure out what it was. Maybe if I'd tried a different flavor I would've felt differently.
Jess M.
Jess M.
Saint Paul, MN
Love this vodka! It is affordable and has a great flavor. It does not taste like chemicals like other flavored alcohol. This is one of my go-to purchases. I love that it is orange-y but not too orange-y like citrus flavors. Would purchase again!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Mesa, AZ
Happy Hour Expert
Just tried this for the first time the other day and it was very good. One of the few clementine vodkas I've been able to find. Boyfriend loved it - he looses everything with clementine or tangerine flavor. Svedka vodka is a good brand too.
Jen P.
Jen P.
Akron, NY
I love clementine vodka with fresh orange juice! Such a fresh citrus experience with the two combined! I have not found other clementine vodkas available and so this is my go to every time. Highly recommended for brunch with the girls
Kristie M.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
What mixer do you use?
Kennewick, WA
What is your favorite drink to make with this?
Thomas G.
Thomas G.
Easton, PA
Should Svedka Clementine Vodka be clear.
Kennewick, WA
What is your favorite drink to make with this?
Keiry d.
Keiry d.
Queens Vlg, NY
It’s great straight up or on the rocks, but you can mix it with seltzer, ginger ale or tonic