Svedka Clementine Vodka uploaded by Michelle K.Svedka Clementine Vodka uploaded by Amanda F.

BY SVEDKA

• It’s great straight up or on the rocks, but you can mix it with s...2 Answers
  • Should Svedka Clementine Vodka be clear.3 Answers
  • What is your favorite drink to make with this? 2 Answers
Svedka Clementine Vodka
  • "Personally, I'm not a fan of mixed drinks anyway and like liquor on the rocks but this one just did not taste very good at all." in 5 reviews
Becca C.
Borrego Springs
Such an aromatic orange scent, and it tastes just like it smells! A great alternative to adding orange juice to a mixed drink, great with just soda water! Affordable and easy to find. Not super high quality liquor but I’d bet you’d never know in a taste test!
LaMia B.
Yes I love Svedka  the cute factor alone gets an A . Such fun cute yummy flavors . Happiness in a bottle these bottles are made for girly girls or thats just what I want  to think  I'm guilty of being a repeater of these tasty cute items. Looking for cute yummy and festive this is your brand.
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
Happy Hour Expert
I love this juice it's not that expensive I usually get them for my kids or easy grab-and-go I put them in my kids lunch bag as well that's very easy and very affordable
Katie B.
Mesa, AZ
Happy Hour Expert
Just tried this for the first time the other day and it was very good. One of the few clementine vodkas I've been able to find. Boyfriend loved it - he looses everything with clementine or tangerine flavor. Svedka vodka is a good brand too.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Happy Hour Expert
Yeeeeesss! This is such a fun liquor to whip up some tasty beverages! It has a nice flavor and blends nicely with other fruit juices or even sprite or club soda depending on your taste. Will buy again!
Jess M.
Saint Paul, MN
Love this vodka! It is affordable and has a great flavor. It does not taste like chemicals like other flavored alcohol. This is one of my go-to purchases. I love that it is orange-y but not too orange-y like citrus flavors. Would purchase again!
Cassie C.
Rochester , NY
This is probably my go to brand for vodka. It is pretty affordable and very versatile as you can mix it with so much and there are so many drink options. It isn't too harsh as most vodkas can be. I would recommend this to anyone who likes a yummy and sweet drink!
Jen P.
Akron, NY
I love clementine vodka with fresh orange juice! Such a fresh citrus experience with the two combined! I have not found other clementine vodkas available and so this is my go to every time. Highly recommended for brunch with the girls
Tina S.
Putnam Valley, NY
Wow! You wouldn't think a clementine vodka would be good but boy it was great! I am a repeat consumer and really like it! It mixes well with a lot of different juices and sodas and really went over my expectations
Lexie S.
Virginia Bch, VA
The best with orange juice. Very good for the price, not too pricey but doesn't taste like cheap vodka. Has been a go to for a while, one of the easiest to drink. I will continue to purchase & introduce to friends
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
What mixer do you use?
Kelly H.
Kennewick, WA
What is your favorite drink to make with this?
Thomas G.
Easton, PA
Should Svedka Clementine Vodka be clear.
Kelly H.
Kennewick, WA
What is your favorite drink to make with this?
Keiry d.
Queens Vlg, NY
It’s great straight up or on the rocks, but you can mix it with seltzer, ginger ale or tonic