BY SVEDKA

• I would like to create a mix with this for a cocktail par...2 Answers
  • Delicious!!! My girlfriends and I love to pick up a bottl...3 Answers
  • What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do ...5 Answers
Stephanie H.
This is my go to citrus vodka at a bar to mix cranberry and vodka! It’s smooth, no hangovers or headaches. At a store, it’s inexpensive and comes in a variety of sizes to fit your needs. I highly recommend
brandi p.
Bristol
love this vodka! perfect as shots, jello shots, and in mixed drinks. my favorite drink is electric lemonade so i swap regular vodka out for this and it's amazing!
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
I love this juice it's not that expensive I usually get them for my kids or easy grab-and-go I put them in my kids lunch bag as well that's very easy and very affordable
Christina H.
Marquette, MI
This vodka is great! It's good as just a straight shot or in a mixed drink. I like mine best with Moscato, simple syrup, coconut water and fresh strawberries/lemons. It's like a strawberry lemonade with a twist. Svedka citron is a versatile and reasonably priced drink, and would recommend it to any vodka lover.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Fruit flavored liquor is usually something to avoid but this vodka tastes so good! It doesn't have the sugary after taste that most fruity liquors have. It's great for taking shots! I've yet to try the other flavors but if they're anything like the citrus flavored one, I know I won't be disappointed.
morgan c.
Edgewood , MD
I usually just buy plain Svedka, but this time I decided to switch it up. I'm glad I did. I expected the lemon flavor to be a bit harsh, but it was actually really nice. It's good for shots and can be mixed with nearly everything. The flavored vodkas are usually discounted, so I think this is a great value. I definitely recommend to anyone wanting to try something new.
Caitlin D.
Woodbridge, VA
This is always a go-to for me whenever I am making mixed drinks! I love this vodka with sprite and if I am feeling fancy I will also add some grenadine. It's a really fun and fresh summer drink. It's adorable.
Catie M.
Bloomfield, NJ
Perfect to mix with Sprite. You barely notice it! It's a fairly cheap vodka so its great for someone looking for a bargain. It;s my go-to when I'm looking for quantity over quality. It's not the smoothest vodka out there but I'll buy it again soon.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Kendall N.
Best flavor of Svedka. Mixes great with Sprite or other lemon-lime sodas as well as fruit juices. Keep in mind, it is Svedka so it does burn a bit on it's own! Super cheap so it's great for parties.
Courtney Q.
Oak Hill, OH
What would you mix this with?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Becca S.
Grand Ledge, MI
Delicious!!! My girlfriends and I love to pick up a bottle of svedka when we're partying. It's very smooth and easy to drink straight, but it's also good mixed with juice or soda!
Karema C.
Bronx, NY
I would like to create a mix with this for a cocktail party that I'm having. I want something strong enough for everyone to be relaxed but not too strong were people are tooo intoxicated. What are some good recipes?