SVEDKA Citron Vodka uploaded by Geannette F.SVEDKA Citron Vodka uploaded by Ashley R.

BY SVEDKA

• I would like to create a mix with this for a cocktail party that ...2 Answers
  • Delicious!!! My girlfriends and I love to pick up a bottle of sve...2 Answers
  • What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix ...5 Answers
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
I love this juice it's not that expensive I usually get them for my kids or easy grab-and-go I put them in my kids lunch bag as well that's very easy and very affordable
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Fruit flavored liquor is usually something to avoid but this vodka tastes so good! It doesn't have the sugary after taste that most fruity liquors have. It's great for taking shots! I've yet to try the other flavors but if they're anything like the citrus flavored one, I know I won't be disappointed.
morgan c.
Catonsville, MD
I usually just buy plain Svedka, but this time I decided to switch it up. I'm glad I did. I expected the lemon flavor to be a bit harsh, but it was actually really nice. It's good for shots and can be mixed with nearly everything. The flavored vodkas are usually discounted, so I think this is a great value. I definitely recommend to anyone wanting to try something new.
Caitlin D.
Woodbridge, VA
This is always a go-to for me whenever I am making mixed drinks! I love this vodka with sprite and if I am feeling fancy I will also add some grenadine. It's a really fun and fresh summer drink. It's adorable.
Catie M.
Haledon, NJ
Perfect to mix with Sprite. You barely notice it! It's a fairly cheap vodka so its great for someone looking for a bargain. It;s my go-to when I'm looking for quantity over quality. It's not the smoothest vodka out there but I'll buy it again soon.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Kendall N.
Best flavor of Svedka. Mixes great with Sprite or other lemon-lime sodas as well as fruit juices. Keep in mind, it is Svedka so it does burn a bit on it's own! Super cheap so it's great for parties.
Kelly L.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I buy Svedka specifically because of how inexpensive it is for the amount you're getting. It's not my favorite vodka, although the quality isn't the worst I've had either. I buy this when I'm going for quantity over quality.
Roinita W.
Manvel, TX
I recently tried this and love it! Goes great with Sprite, sweet tea (I'm a southern girl) or flavored lemonades. I haven't had it straight, but heard it goes down good.
Caroline D.
I love this mixed with sprite, and it's even pretty good with fruit juices. Not the best vodka I've ever had, but it's pretty smooth and isn't as bad as the really cheap stuff.
Courtney Q.
Oak Hill, OH
What would you mix this with?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Becca S.
Grand Ledge, MI
Delicious!!! My girlfriends and I love to pick up a bottle of svedka when we're partying. It's very smooth and easy to drink straight, but it's also good mixed with juice or soda!
Karema C.
Bronx, NY
I would like to create a mix with this for a cocktail party that I'm having. I want something strong enough for everyone to be relaxed but not too strong were people are tooo intoxicated. What are some good recipes?