BeveragesAlcohol & MixersSvedka
Citron Lemon Lime Flavored Vodka

SVEDKA Citron Lemon Lime Flavored Vodka

by Svedka

SVEDKA Citron Lemon Lime Flavored Vodka is a smooth and easy-drinking citrus vodka with a subtle, rounded sweetness. It is perfect in a chilled vodka drink or for mixing in delicious vodka cocktails.

Has anyone else tried [product:svedka-citron-flavored-vodka-70-proof] this vodka in their Lemon drop martinis?
What store did you purchase this from? I’ve never saw this flavor.
I would like to create a mix with this for a cocktail party that I'm having. I want something strong enough for everyone to be relaxed but not too strong were people are tooo intoxicated. What are some good recipes?
Start your review of SVEDKA Citron Lemon Lime Flavored Vodka!
Cynthia G.
Sanford, FL
I usually love lemos floor , this vodka is bad but it's not my go to I've tried other flavors by svedka and I like them a lot
Reanna K.
Dover, De
In my freezer as I type. I always have svedka in my home and I like the variation of flavors. Citron is really good mixed with tea.
Shelby B.
Philadelphia, PA
Love! Its super good in lemonade, or any other citrus-y drink. The price is very good in most places and I would definitely recommend
Lindsay R.
Scarsdale, NY
Great flavor. Svedka doesn't taste great in general but not bad to have if necessary. One of the better Svedka flavors.
Melissa T.
Victorville, CA
This vodka has a strong lemon flavor. It tastes great mixed in spite or lemonade. It also has a good flavor to drink on its own.
Megan S.
Bryn Mawr, PA
This is a great vodka. It tastes great on its own, but is also a great flavor to make mixed drinks.
Molly P.
Council Bluffs, IA
I love vodka! I love lemon! I love lemon vodka! So nommy! goes great with Red Bulls and soda waters. Nice shooter option for vodka without the terrible after burn. Great summer beverage!
Kayla E.
Eva, TN
LOVE this stuff. Its so good. The lemon gives it more of a kick to it. If you love lemon, you should definitely try this awesome vodka.
Becky B.
Rockford, IL
This taste great! Flavor is great. Not too much and it doesn't taste like your eating something fake. I love the packaging it takes your eyes right to the bottle. I think it does compare but it it better than other brands and I would purchase it again.
Emily S.
Bloomfield Hills, MI
This is great mixed with water. I love most vodka citrons with water for a low calorie option
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Andrea Y.