SVEDKA Cherry Vodka, 1 l uploaded by tamara m.

BY SVEDKA

Leah h.
Trenton
Cherry Svedka tastes exactly like drinking cherry cough syrup. The price is affordable so it isn't too bad for the price. I personally can only handle a shot or two at a time of this but in reality it really tastes like I am downing cherry cough medicine. I would buy it again for special events if I had a get together.
Stephanie G.
gary
I would have to say for mixed drinks I prefer to use this vodka the flavor d ones are very prominent as you can taste the flavor over the vodka I used this on the Fourth of July to make some cherry lemonade mixed drinks and I have to say they came out amazing !
Chandra M.
Coolidge
Good for mixing and that hint of cherry flavor that could complement a fruity cocktail. Like my other reviews, I think flavored alcohols are best for mixing into highly flavored concoctions.
Angel M.
On of my favorite brands of vodka. They are strong and full of flavor. They are not that expensive it is on the more affordable side. The packaging is super cute there are clear bottles and there is ombré colored bottles. I will always buy and definitely would recommend.
Becca C.
Grand Lake, CO
Okay, this stuff is super inexpensive but you’ll be shocked at its taste! I don’t recommend the standard vodka, but their flavors are great. Available in most stores across the states. My go to for flavored vodkas!
Nina L.
chestnut hill, Ma
I always get whatever vodka is on sale and when svedka is I always really enjoy the cherry flavor. I like flavored vodkas with soda water or Fresca and this Smirnoff cherry goes great with either.
Fran D.
Harrisburg , PA
We drink this’s at my house a lot. We mix it with 7 up and add marshino cherries for a little extra sweetness (plus it kind of looks fancy when you add the cherries to it!
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
I love this juice it's not that expensive I usually get them for my kids or easy grab-and-go I put them in my kids lunch bag as well that's very easy and very affordable
tamara m.
Seatac, WA
I made this best drink with the vodka.
 mix this with strawberry daiquiri, V8 splash peach mango , and a splash of torani kiwi syrup and you will have a amazing drink!
all the ingrediants are fairy cheap so this is a great drink to make to impress your friends at your next party!
also great if blended up with ice.
Jessica H.
Summerfield
Love the taste and how smooth it is has a great price and love the way it is bottled has a great flavor just the right amount of cherry flavoring I dont think it needs any improvement I am a repeat customer I would recomenned to other people its my go to!!
Liz J.
What is best to mix this with?
Kelly H.
Kennewick, WA
What is your favorite drink to make with this?