SVB for Men Moisturizer uploaded by SynergyByDesign #.

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Follow up your morning shave with the Moisturizer from SVB for Men to get the ultimately smooth skin. SVB For Men, short for Simply the Very Best, accommodates any type of man (as long as that man desires to be clean) from the active on the go guys to the lounge on the beach with the family guy. Their years of experience in skincare, barbershops, and wellbeing have given them the knowledge of what men want from the products and what gives their clients the competitive edge they need in order to stay sharp. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
SynergyByDesign #.
Eastpointe, MI
SVB approached me for a possible review last year. I explained I was a women and gave them quite a few ideas on how to get their products reviewed by male influencers. I even directed them to Influenster for help with reaching male reviewers.
They begged to send me something as a thank you, but I really had no use for male shaving products, lol, and no one to gift them to, as most every man I know are clean-shaven. The rep and I both decided I try the cream, it's unscented and has a pretty high SPF. It arrived packaged beautifully with a sweet thank you card for all my help.
1st, I was struck at how much thicker make facial moisturizer is, but that makes sense for daily shavers .
It is unscented, but still leaves a clean, just washed whiff. The cream is VERY rich in emollients. For a woman, a little would go a looonnng way. On a man, I'd say the directed amount would be great to give your face a smooth feel.
In the end, I used it 1-2x; just too heavy, but perfection for a man's skin.