Suzuki Hayabusa uploaded by Rox C.

BY SUZUKI

• Just here for a badge .1 Answers
  • How reliable are these? Would you suggest for beginnings?1 Answers
  • How fast does it go? Is it safe?4 Answers
Kaila H.
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
It is a pretty awesome/fast bike. My husband and I are on the hunt for a bike, we keep going back and forth between a street bike and a cruiser. We have test drove hundreds of bikes. This was one of the first bikes we test drove... It was NOT comfortable what so ever. The big tank on the front made it hard for my husband to even get comfortable he said it felt like he was literally hugging the tank. How can you enjoy yourself or the ride like that? I think we both prefer a cruiser at this point.
Sierra P.
Sierra P.
Rockaway Bch, NY
My cousin's boyfriend had one of these, it was actually the very first motorcycle I had been on. Super comfy as a passenger rider. Soo fast but was definitely a smooth ride overall.
Ruby D.
Ruby D.
My best friend brother owns one I a red color and he gave me a ride once it was very fats and beautiful it's pretty pricey though like having a car.
alx o.
alx o.
This is my dream bike! Unfortunately this is not the bike for a short person. But this is an amazingly quick and gorgeous dreamy bike!
Luz R.
Luz R.
Jersey City, NJ
Love this bike my friend has one and its amazing. A little to much for me of course but I love going on a ride with him on this bike.
Blythe S.
Blythe S.
Globetrotter Expert
These are a great buy. My friend has two and they are amazing and so far he's had very little problems with them.
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Cleveland, OH
Globetrotter Expert
The fastest sleekest looking crotch rocket! What a fun toy, just be carful and wear a helmet :)
Tony  M.
Tony M.
Suzuki hayabusa is one of the best motorcycles they make on the market for those speed demons
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Globetrotter Expert
If you want a REAL motorcycle, buy a Harley Davidson. Not this "sports bike" junk.
Makamae W.
Makamae W.
Waianae, HI
What do I have mr to say she was the one I was hope to see go to Hearts and I was hope she was a great friend and she was came to me and my dad and was he just left going the back up and to on my own way to too
Shubhita T.
Shubhita T.
Milpitas, CA
Globetrotter Expert
What's the best bike for a learner????
sherrie d.
sherrie d.
Marlborough, MA
Globetrotter Expert
I weigh around 150lb is this too much of a bike for me??
Kristie A.
Kristie A.
Quakertown, PA
How much do these cost, brand new?
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Globetrotter Expert
Are these good choices when buying your first bike?
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
How fast does it go? Is it safe?