Skin CareFacial SkincareObagi Medical
SUZANOBAGIMD Retivance Skin Rejuvenating Complex-30g/1oz

SUZANOBAGIMD Retivance Skin Rejuvenating Complex-30g/1oz

by Obagi Medical

A lightweight rejuvenating facial moisturizer Formulated with Retinaldehyde to improve skin firmness & elasticity Minimizes the look of fine lines & wrinkles Contains Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract to calm redness Improves the complexion & skin...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SUZANOBAGIMD Retivance Skin Rejuvenating Complex-30g/1oz!
Ashley R.
This skin rejuvenating complex used once daily, at night, is a super crucial step in my skin care routine. One little pump of this stuff is pure magic! I work for an aesthetician and not only do I feel so strongly about it, but we have a ton of patients who use this and RAVE about what it has done for their skin. My number one product to recommend for beginners purchasing a retinol product. It isn’t harsh on the skin. Simply amazing.
Trish W.
Augusta, GA
Bomb bomb B O M B. This product is so tolerable you can put it under your eyes. So is it expensive yes, but does it double as an eye cream? Also yes.
Mandie H.
This is my favorite retinoid. It also contains Vitamin C and E, as well as chamomile to help skin sensitivity. The texture is so soft, it feels like butter melting into your skin. I recommend using every other night for 2 weeks then bump up to every night.
Mechlin W.
Fayetteville, GA
Perfect night time serum if you have sensitive skin. If you can’t use traditional retinols, this is for you.
Amanda C.
Bridgewater, MA
AMAZING product. Highly recommend this as an intro product prior to using a retin-A. I have had no irritation, redness, or flaking like you generally have with prescriptions. My skin is soft and I have not had a single breakout in months. The biggest difference I have noticed is the fading of my hyperpigmentation and scarring. I am shocked this product does not have more reviews or a bigger following. It is expensive but it is stronger than OTC retinol because it is a retinadahyde. The price is worth it.
krista R.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Since my dermatologist recommended this to me, I have noticed a major difference in my skin. It applies like butter (silky texture) and melts right into your skin. I apply this at night time right before bed and ensure it is applied to my neck. While the price is very high, you get what you pay for and this is the best out there.

Looking for your answer?