BY SUVORNA

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

A high quality professional grade instrument from Suvorna's value range of razor edge salon shears, designed to cut hair smoothly and evenly without causing any distress to the hands and fingers. Made with highest grade of J2 Japanese steel. see more...

Review (1)
PiecesOf C.
Barbers run in my family. My father owned a barber shopped until he retired last June. His older brother owned a salon in Ohio. Now, his son, my cousin, owns his own barber shop in Ohio called Marky Fresh. He’s super talented! Plus, him and his buddies make the funniest videos for Instagram.

Anyways, I have long hair and just get it trimmed. Actually, I trim it myself. You’d think having your father as a barber would be nice but he hated doing our hair (my younger sister too). A we always wanted something complicated and never was satisfied, well that was my sister. Plus, now that I’m older, with a job, I completely understand not wanting to take work home with you. So I would cut my own hair! I’ve seen my dad do it a TRILLION times. However, I needed new scissors. The ones my dad bought me were old. No matter how much care and TLC I gave them, it was just time to retire them too.

I had asked my cousin for recommendations since he’s around my age. He never wrote me back on instagram. Not feelin the love from cuz and kinda upset, I just shock it off. Two months later, he said he would be in town over night for a flight lay over and wanted to have dinner with us (my family). After dinner, before I went home, he said he had something for me. I was kinda shocked bc I wasn’t expecting anything. He’s not know for gift giving. He gave me a case and inside were these scissors! When I asked how much I owe him, he said nothing, it’s a gift. I was so happy and it was so thought of him. He said I was one of his big supporters bc I always reposed and advertise his shop on my insta & he’s gotten so many new followers, clients and even partnered with a skin care beard brand. So cool!!!

These scissor really are razor sharp so they make the best straight edge, even at angles. And I don’t get cramps at my thumbs or soreness. I have tiny hands and tiny fingers, so most metal scissors really dig into my thumb bone but this one doesn’t bc on the inner part of the scissors. The length is just perfect for me too.

I don’t know if the case came with the scissors or if he had it.

If you cut your own bangs or hair, I recommend theses scissors!