Suva Beauty Hydra Fx

by Suva Beauty

What It Is: Hydra Fx delivers intense pigmentation for creating face and body art. What It Does: All of Suva Beauty's Hydra products are water-activated and are not waterproof. The formula delivers a solid punch of opaque color along with being smudge-proof and transfer-resistant. Your color will not fade until it is removed! Day glow color (visible in natural light) Uv light activated (try it under a blacklight!) Opaque formulation Note: Contains a colorant that is not approved for the immediat

I’ve Been looking at these for quite so time. And debating if I should try the Anastasia water activates liners or the Suva brand?
Do these liners really glow in the dark?
Just been wondering how these liners compare to the new ABH liners? Are they smooth to apply?
Start your review of Suva Beauty Hydra Fx!
Olivia B.
Marseille
Base hydratant: Sothys Paris Hydradvance Intensive Serum Eye liner Suva Beauty Hydra Fx , yeux palette candy world dania cosmétique, Lèvre L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte Liquid Lipstick Les Macarons - 0.21 fl oz Teint [product:dior-backstage-face-&-body-foundation-4-warm-olive] Revolution HD Pro Powder Contour Fair MAC Pro Longwear Blush , j’ai adoré faire ce shoot avec c’est produits
Zosia S.
Las Vegas, NV
Suva Beauty Hydra Fx uploaded by Zosia S.
Best, amazing, water based eyeliners I’ve tried. All the colors are so incredible. Using with a detail brush you can never go wrong!
Brittney S.
Plattsburgh, NY
Suva Beauty Hydra Fx uploaded by Brittney S.
LOVE THESE HYDRA LINERS! I used space panda and put a neon pink pigment over it! Love love love it!! #makeup
Chelsea A.
Bangor, ME
Suva Beauty Hydra Fx uploaded by Chelsea A.
I’m obsessed with these! The color pay off is amazing and they don’t crack or crease. Getting a nice smooth crisp line is so easy with the amazing texture of this pots. These are a must have for a dramatic lined look. You can mix and match and all the colors look great together there are so many designed to do with these.
Caitlin M.
Merritt, BC
Suva Beauty Hydra Fx uploaded by Caitlin M.
Suva Beauty Hydra Fx uploaded by Caitlin M.
This is a great pastel waterliner palette for beginners. They are your run of the mill water liners, need to be built up, they crack when dry unless lash glue is underneath, and they are gorgeous UV pastels. It is perfect for beginners because of the colour options, the brush it comes with and the smaller amount of product. More experienced users will go through this way too fast.
Ruby-Leigh H.
Morecambe, Lancashire
Suva Beauty Hydra Fx uploaded by Ruby-Leigh H.
This liner is the best! It’s so pigmented & perfect for any graphic liner lovers, it goes on smoothly! However they are pricey, but worth it! I’d definitely invest in more shades. I used the shade ‘Acid Trip’ Suva Beauty Hydra Fx
sam M.
Indianapolis, IN
Suva Beauty Hydra Fx uploaded by sam M.
IN LOVE! So easy to work with and GORGEOUS!! I need it in every color!! 🤩 10/10 would recommend!!
Garrett B.
Baltimore, MD
Suva Beauty Hydra Fx uploaded by Garrett B.
Suva Beauty Hydra Fx uploaded by Garrett B.
The best water activated liner, one drop of water very pigmented and layers well without cracking. But it’s fully pigmented one swipe offers maximum coverage. Plus there Uv activated so they glow in the dark. The color I am wearing by the way is called scrunchie.
Joanne S.
Toronto, ON
Suva Beauty Hydra Fx uploaded by Joanne S.
Suva Beauty Hydra Fx uploaded by Joanne S.
I was able to get the Suva Mixolgy kit and this was one of the colours in it. I’m obsessed with these liners & I love how they glow in the dark. They glide on easily once activated with water. These are a must have!
Jordan C.
Columbia, MD
Suva Beauty Hydra Fx uploaded by Jordan C.
Suva Beauty Hydra Fx uploaded by Jordan C.
Literally love all these liners they are so good. Waterproof n sweat proof. Easy to apply.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rebecca K.
birmingham
il y a 2 ans
Hi! I’m looking for some neon liners to do some graphic liner looks. I’ve seen a lot of good reviews for the Suva Beauty Hydra Fx liners and the [product:anastasia-beverly-hills-norvina:-electric-cake-liner-electric-orange,-opaque-white,-electric-purple-3x-008-oz/-29-g]. I’m just wondering has anyone tried either of these and what did you think? Or can anyone recommend any other liners that they liked?
Tara R. il y a un an
I absolutely love these liners and I 100% recommend the Suva beauty set! They’re so versatile and easy to use; I also think l price wise they’re a better deal. These are just a number of looks I’ve done using the liners, I think the possibilities are endless