Sutter Home Zinfandel

by Sutter Home

#25 in Wine

Sutter Home White Zinfandel: Light sweet blush wine Refreshing taste

Does anyone have a gun stay at home ideas, since we have to stay home because of corona virus?
Which taste the best, Sutter Home or Barefoot white zin?
How sweet is this? Is it fruity or floral?
Start your review of Sutter Home Zinfandel!
Product Highlights
However, I'm no wine expert but if you're looking for inexpensive, good wine, then you should definitely try this. in reviews
Cindy D.
Avenel, NJ
Sutter Home Zinfandel uploaded by Cindy D.
I’ve drank plenty of bottles of sutter home Zinfandel. It was my drink of choice at some point. Now that I’m older {just turned 30} I feel like my taste buds changed and it’s way too sweet for me to drink alone.
Andrea M.
Edinburg, TX
I love this wine, it is my go to alcoholic drink. The price is really low and totally worth the money. It tastes delicious!! I absolutely love this product and will keep on buying it as long as I can!! I recommend this wine to all white wine lovers. It really hits the spot on one of "those" days!! ❤️
Karly W.
Georgetown, DE
Sutter Home Zinfandel uploaded by Karly W.
Purchased at: Kroger
Very light and smooth.. awesome flavor. It goes well with steak and potatoes or u can just have by itself ;) trying to get some more for this weekend since it gave me that relaxing time I was looking for !
Kierra M.
Carnegie, PA
Sutter Home Zinfandel uploaded by Kierra M.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
This is a very good smooth light wine! it’s sweet but not too sweet! I definitely recommend making sure it’s chilled or serve with ice! I got this huge bottle for about $12 so it’s an affordable brand!
Lauren H.
My favourite wine! Not too sweet and not too bitter, plus very inexpensive! My top choice when I'm picking wines!
Robin S.
Rockdale, IL
Sutter Home Zinfandel uploaded by Robin S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Sutter Home Zinfandel is such a great summer wine. Who doesn't love a chilled glass while cooking,watching movie,taking a bubble bath??? How do you improve wine YOU DONT lol. Sutter Home is a very affordable wine with an expensive taste. I will continue to buy this because you can never have to much wine🍷💕🍷💕🍷💕🍷💕🍷
Diana H.
1,115 reviews
Nice smooth taste. Great to sip on while enjoying a candle light dinner with your significant other. Not too strong but just right
Kristen B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I think it is amazing. It smells like wine and Tate’s like wine. I was introduced to it at an alcoholic free party. I highly recommend if pregnant or have health problems. I def would buy again since I’m really not a drinker.
Jocelyn K.
Morgan Hill , CA
Sutter Home Zinfandel uploaded by Jocelyn K.
this drink give me major flashback to college vibes when i would crack open a twist top and just carry this bottle with me all night long at parties the type of wine you could drink straight out of the bottle
Roseann L.
Sweet and delicious . I always keep a bottle on hand for unexpected visitors. Everyone enjoys ot
Ask a question to the Influenster community...