Sutter Home Winery, Inc. SeaGlass Santa Barbara County 2011 Pinot Noir Wine 750 ml

BY SUTTER HOME

Seaglass santa barbara county 2011 pinot noir wine 750 ml see more...

Karina V.
Medley, FL

Really has an incredible flavor, very subtle, and a very sweet sweetness, the aromas are incredible, I love to accompany it with a good meat at lunch or when I'm with my friends, I really love it, totally recommended, besides having an incredible price .
Sarah C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I enjoyed this wine to a point. I drank it with a friend, as her family drinks wine with dinner. I didn't bother drinking it chilled, like she did, and maybe that makes a difference? But the taste wasn't as strong as other Pinors. It tasted just weak. I can't really explain it. It was just not the full flavor.
Katie H.
Kansas City, MO
Sutter Home is one of the worst wines i've ever had. They sell this wine in mini bottles in gas stations for a reason: it's just cheap. I've tried multiple flavors of this wine and they are all the same: cheap and not very good. I would not recommend Sutter Home to anyone.
RD6868 Odil Alondra P.
Doral, FL
Excellent wine, its texture, the smell that transports you to another place, gives a special touch to what you are eating, a wine very versatile, suvey subtle to the palate
Nakartia F.
Oxon Hill, MD
he Merlot tastes slightly better but this is okay. am using it by pouring it into a real wine bottle to make friends think I'm still drinking. I'm pregnant and haven't announced yet. The color is right for a red. Tastes pretty sweet, I mix it with Sprite for a kind of spritzer.
Maggie L.
Torrington, WY
Spent the evening with a friend the other night after her husbands funeral. This delicious bottle provided some nice comfort, and created some new memories!!
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
Delicious 😋 I have always been a huge fan of the Blush Wines but I always get this one during the Holidays aS well and it is delicious 😋
Latrisha O.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this wine. I love this wine. I love this wine. I love this wine. I love this wine. I love this wine. I love this wine.
Natalee C.
PORTSMOUTH, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
delicious love the flavors they have this one is really bold but best paired with stews and beef dishes good price
Yineidy B.

I had the pleasure of trying it at a work party and I liked it, it has a very soft and refreshing taste. Recommend