Sutter Home White Zinfandel

by Sutter Home

#18 in Wine

Sutter Home White Zinfandel: Light sweet blush wine Refreshing taste

Which taste the best, Sutter Home or Barefoot white zin?
How sweet is this? Is it fruity or floral?
Does this taste just like Pink Moscato or something different?
Start your review of Sutter Home White Zinfandel!
Product Highlights
“However, I'm no wine expert but if you're looking for inexpensive, good wine, then you should definitely try this. ” in 5 reviews
Worcester , MA
California- Sutter Home Pink Moscato will tickle you pink with luxurious aromas of white peaches, honeysuckle and caramel. Luscious passion fruit and honeydew melon flavors with hints of sweet vanilla are perfectly balanced by refreshing acidity.
Swannanoa, NC
man i grew up with this in a box in our fridge my mothers go to wine right here affordable for single moms with stress 2 jobs and 3 kids driving her crazy. this is a sweet but stout wine. does have a dryness not sweet as a rose or Moscato. its not bad on pricing at all very cheap and easy to find at ur local markets or gas station.
evansville
I not a fan of any wine they all have a bitter after taste they always taste flat like they are missing something im sure that they are delicious im just not a person who drinks they run midrange in price its a very respectful brand name i would recommend it. Sutter Home White Zinfandel
Dairy Free, Sugar Free, Low Carb
Gautier, MS
I have this three stars because it is pretty good but not as good as other brands, but that’s kind of what you’d expect with a low price. This does have a good flavor, it’s just not as strong as it could be. I probably wouldn’t buy this again. I’ll just stick to my tried and true favorites!
Organic, Sugar Free, No Special Diet
Antioch , CA
This is the first wine that I ever had. I had just turned 21 and I wanted to try wine. The pink color is what drew me in. My SO told me that this wine was sweet and that I would probably enjoy it. He was right. It had a nice sweet flavor and it is good chilled or room temp.
Vegetarian, Organic, Dairy Free
Mt Washington, KY
It is a little on the sweet side but I do enjoy it every once in a while when I need something lighter. The bottle is big enough to share with a friend which is always how wine should be enjoyed. The price point is definitely low enough not to break the budget.
No Special Diet
The only wine you need for a girls night in. Everyone will love it it has a great taste to it and comes in varied bottle sizes, to accommodate multiple sized friend groups! I recommend it to anyone looking to have a good night with their girls!
Low Carb
Brookhaven , GA
The reason why I particularly love this product is because it’s so cheap and affordable. Overall the flavors aren’t that great but you can find an assortment of different wines in this brand. I particularly like the white Zifindal and sangria.
No Special Diet
Shutter Home is an excellent wine. I only drink White Zinfandel and only by Shutter Home. It is a semi dry wine with a nice bouquet and taste. It is very affordable. I buy 2 bottles every week. I will continue to purchase this product.
Vegan, Gluten Free, Sugar Free
This is a really good affordable option for a classy feeling rose. It's not too bitter nor too sweet. I prefer to chill it for quite a few hours before drinking &it can easily become "refreshing" on a hot summer evening. Solid brand.
No Special Diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...