BY SUTTER HOME

Sutter Home White Zinfandel: Light sweet blush wine Refreshing taste see more...

• How sweet is this? Is it fruity or floral?2 Answers
  • Does this taste just like Pink Moscato or something diffe...4 Answers
  • What kind of tastes does this have to it? 2 Answers
Sutter Home White Zinfandel
  • "However, I'm no wine expert but if you're looking for inexpensive, good wine, then you should definitely try this. " in 5 reviews
Sierra T.
Omaha, NE
This is a really good White Zinfandel wine! It goes down smooth and tastes great! It wasn’t bitter or dry. It meet all of my expectations and I will continue buying it! I would recommend this to others!
Tiffany D.
Suwanee
This wine is great for the price, however not my favorite. It is "sweet" but defintely on the lighter side. So if you are looking for a not TOO sweet wine, I am sure this is a great option.
Samantha  R.
Very yummy! Absolutely love this brand & absolutely love this flavor in it too! Perfect for girls night in with my girlfriends! Definitely recommend! It’s reasonably priced & just overall great product
Megan B.
St Clr Shores, MI
I love the taste of this wine! It’s not too sweet or too bitter. It has the perfect taste for a no e treat. I enjoying treating myself to a glass or two with dinner once a week. This is my go to drink for the holidays to share with family and friends. This does not have a bad aftertaste either like other wines I have tried. The price is very reasonable which is great as well.
briseida S.
Compton, CA
My first time trying this wine and I love the taste and I am not a wine buyer or expert but wanted to try one so this am glad it tastes good and it’s really inexpensive really cheap as well one of the best wines ever has to be really cold to taste good
Diana R.
Akron , OH
Sutter home is my cheap guilty pleasure. It’s sweet but not too sweet. It doesn’t give me a hungover in the morning. For a big bottle it runs about $13.00. I recommend this to everyone.
Megan G.
This is actually pretty good, especially for something at it's price point because it's fairly cheap. I don't drink sweeter wines as much anymore, but when I did, this was one that I really liked a lot. My parents really like this kind as well and still drink it.
Carissa P.
Mcdonough, GA
Sutter Home is some staple wine. I can find it anywhere and always affordable. I like their White Zinfandel, it's sweet and light and has the perfect alcohol percentage. They always offer larger bottles than just the standard size which is nice if you having a get together.
Yolanda C.
Stafford, TX
This has to be the best wine on the market. The flavor is kind of sweet (to me) and not harsh at all. Sutter Home was introduced to me by a friend who used it for cooking. I use it to cook but mostly to serve for friends with strawberries and grapes. If you want to try out a wine this is the one. The cost is about $3.99 for a regular size bottle and between $5.99-$7.99 (depending on the store) for a larger bottle. Make sure you have a corkscrew for this. You will not be disappointed.
Bev K.
Bolingbrook, IL
I could drink this by itself if I had to, but it has too much of the tannin taste for me to enjoy straight. Since it has a strawberry/melon flavor, it was excellent when I mixed it 50/50 with a pink lemonade. If you like wines that have both dry and sweet qualities, this would be excellent for you - and for a great price.
Diana B.
Is this anything like the Pink Moscato? Is it more or less sweet?
Tiffany P.
Jonesboro, GA
Which has a favor taste this or pink moscato?
Kayla D.
Whats everyones favorite?
Breanna N.
Does this taste just like Pink Moscato or something different?
Which taste the best, Sutter Home or Barefoot white zin?