BY SUTTER HOME

• I have been looking to try a new wine. Does anyone enjoy this one?...1 Answers
  • Is this wine sweet? And how pricey is it? 1 Answers
  • Any recommendations with the same taste or similar to the Sutter Ho...1 Answers
  • "Sutter Home is such a good wine for the price." in 1 review
  • "Sutter Home white zin is a top favorite wine of mine." in 1 review
  • "such a great tasting wine " in 1 review
  • "I am more of a pink moscato fan myself, but when given the choice between white or red, I choose white." in 1 review
Alisa J.
Alisa J.
Broken Arrow, OK
It's Inexpensive Sweet Rose Wine. It tastes like a cross between raspberries and strawberries. It is light and sweet -- although not as sweet as some sweet wines -- but it is a tad too sweet for my taste. It is pretty smooth though, and has a slightly bitter aftertaste.
Allie D.
Allie D.
Philadelphia, PA
I didn't personally enjoy this wine when I tried it. I'm not much of a fan of Sutter Home, as I believe there are better cheap options out there to be enjoyed. This particular wine was too sweet for me and I wouldn't recommend it to people who like a dry wine.
Jamie T.
Jamie T.
Lakeside, AZ
Sutter Home White Merlot is my absolute favorite wine in the world. Being able to visit the actual winery years ago on my honeymoon was amazing and learning about this great wine made it even better. Even now, 16 years later, it's still my absolute fave!
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Lexington, KY
This wine is super smooth and has a great taste! It's not too bitter. If you are wanting to get into drinking red wine this is a good choice
Wanda A.
Wanda A.
I really like sutter home all their wine are vary smooth and taste great, their prices are low also. you cant go wrong with this wine
Massiel P.
Massiel P.
This amazing wine, its affordable to purchase, love the taste. I would recommend this product with others. Please you must try it.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Covington, GA
Great wine! Love the taste and texture. Very smooth bitter sweet taste. Sutter home is one of my favorite brands in wine.
Donna M.
Donna M.
Seneca, SC
My favorite wine of all. Lightly sweet taste. Great value. I buy this frequently, and it's always a hit with guests.
Alisha T.
Alisha T.
This is one of my favorite wines. It's sweet but not too much. I enjoy this on nights after a long day at work.
Cassie G.
Cassie G.
Happy Hour Expert
eh not a huge fan of sutter home. It tastes cheap just like it is, there are much better choices then this wine
Tracy-joy B.
Tracy-joy B.
Athens , Ga
How much does this usually cost?
Jacqueline H.
Jacqueline H.
Kennesaw, GA
Is the Sutter Home White Merlot the perfect wine for dinner? If so, why?
Deanna L.
Deanna L.
Happy Hour Expert
Is this a sweet or a dry wine?
Jerri S.
Jerri S.
Lauderhill, FL
I'm not a fan of red wine but I've been wanting to find one that I like. Is this a good one to try?
Stacey S.
Stacey S.
Hanceville, AL
Is this wine a good wine for a white wine