Sutter Home White Merlot

I have been looking to try a new wine. Does anyone enjoy this one? I really like the sweeter wines.
Is this wine sweet? And how pricey is it?
Any recommendations with the same taste or similar to the Sutter Home White merlot?
Start your review of Sutter Home White Merlot!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Sutter Home white zin is a top favorite wine of mine.in reviews
Sutter Home is such a good wine for the price.in reviews
I am more of a pink moscato fan myself, but when given the choice between white or red, I choose white.in reviews
Kori N.
Wilton, CA
Love visiting this beautiful winery! I like all of their wines too and great prices!
Alisha T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite wines. It's sweet but not too much. I enjoy this on nights after a long day at work.
Jessica B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Sutter Home White Merlot uploaded by Jessica B.
Very good wine. Sweet and a little tangy. Not too dry either. I really enjoyed it with my dessert.
Makayla B.
Bristol, TN
Quality and price point is good for this wine. Love all the different options & sizes that Sutter Home offers...Love to have a glass and unwind of evening after work 🍷
Michele A.
Solon, OH
I like sweet wines and think this wine is very good. It’s not expensive and is a nice bottle of wine.
Aspiring D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I like the way Sutter Home wines taste, easy to find and low price. However, I feel like every time I drink it, I get a headache 🤷🏽‍♀️
Wendy C.
Rego Park, NY
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
rich delicious ideal to share with your partner I like that it is a small package ideal to take to the beach or on a picnic
Michelle V.
Butler, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Sutter home White Merlot Is slightly dry yet rich and fruity making a perfect glass for Almost any 🥘 meal! You can improve it by chilling it!! Low cost one $6.99 for a 4 pack. I highly recommend is often described to be a swirly mixture of honey ,cherries, Raspberries. White Merlot with sweet cherry notes that mingle with fresh Flavors of raspberry All leading up to the crisp Finish!!!!!
Tessa P.
Newark, DE
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
Sutter home is so reasonably priced, it’s great to have in the house if you need some wine!
Nelly S.
Riverside, CA
This white merlot tats yes amazing with a steak dinner. I did not expect it to be this good!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...