BY SUTTER HOME

• I have been looking to try a new wine. Does anyone enjoy...1 Answers
  • Is this wine sweet? And how pricey is it? 1 Answers
  • Any recommendations with the same taste or similar to the...1 Answers
  • "Sutter Home is such a good wine for the price." in 1 review
  • "I am more of a pink moscato fan myself, but when given the choice between white or red, I choose white." in 1 review
  • "Sutter Home white zin is a top favorite wine of mine." in 1 review
Allison T.
Cincinnati, OH
This has almost too strong of a cherry taste for my liking, but it's nice if you like rose wines and are not a huge fan of the darkness of normal merlot. It's nice ad cheap, but neither delicious nor disappointing really. Just "okay". I wouldn't turn it down if it was offered to me! Haha
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This wasn't one of my favorite wines but it was the worst one. It had a decent flavor. Not too sure if I would try again but who knows I possibly could. But if you're into wines that aren't too sweet then you should give it s try.
Ashley D.
Greenville, PA
I have tried a couple of the Sutter Home wines and am not a fan of any.  There are many other cheaper wines out there with better flavors.  To me they have a bitter taste.
Rebecca B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is a staple for holidays at my parents' house. I'm not a fan of the sweetness but, it's still a good product. I prefer other brands but, in a pinch, this brand will most certainly do. It's very affordable and comes in a beautiful bottle. I'll try another flavor.
Jamie T.
Lakeside, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Sutter Home White Merlot is my absolute favorite wine in the world. Being able to visit the actual winery years ago on my honeymoon was amazing and learning about this great wine made it even better. Even now, 16 years later, it's still my absolute fave!
Kelly M.
Kings Park, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I tried this for the first time on thanksgiving and was very pleased. It has a nice smooth taste and it is very easy to drink. It went well with dinner and was very enjoyable. I am definitely adding thing onto my list next time I stock the wine rack.
Maura M.
Mars, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I really like the white merlot by Sutter Home, especially for the price. White Merlot is a lot sweeter than the traditional Merlot, so this is a better choice for sweet wine drinkers. If you are looking for something new to try, this is a great choice.
Payal S.
Boston, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
If you're a true wine drinker, this is just not going to sit well with your palate. It tastes pedestrian, with no real distinctive notes. It might be a good option for college kids on a budget, but if you're a working adult who can spend a few more bucks on decent wine, do that instead.
Jordan A.
Broadway, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Not the best white merlot that you can get, obviously. The price is very inexpensive which is nice & you can find it easily at most retailers such as Walmart or Kroger. I've purchased multiple wines by Sutter Home, but this one just wasn't the best.
Alisa J.
Broken Arrow, OK
It's Inexpensive Sweet Rose Wine. It tastes like a cross between raspberries and strawberries. It is light and sweet -- although not as sweet as some sweet wines -- but it is a tad too sweet for my taste. It is pretty smooth though, and has a slightly bitter aftertaste.
Tracy-joy B.
Athens, GA
How much does this usually cost?
Deanna L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
Is this a sweet or a dry wine?
Jerri S.
Lauderhill, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I'm not a fan of red wine but I've been wanting to find one that I like. Is this a good one to try?
Jacqueline H.
Kennesaw , GA
Is the Sutter Home White Merlot the perfect wine for dinner? If so, why?
Stacey S.
Prattville
Is this wine a good wine for a white wine