Sutter Home Sweet White, 750 ml

by Sutter Home

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sutter Home Sweet White, 750 ml!
How would you rate this product?
Marissa P.
Old Saybrook, CT
Cheap! I'm a college student and I drink this! Nice packaging and tastes great cold. Nice and cheap.
Sarah B.
Danville, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
Not the best tasting wine but if you ruin a simple wine like this, you really gotta suck. Compared to others sutter is viewed as the trash version and it is cheap as can be for the everyday trash consuming it. I’m one of those who has paid 3.98 a bottle and felt like I just hit the lottery on alcohol price ...what can I say.
Natalia L.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I prefer the Shutter home red wine. Good foot cooking and a Glas for dinner is nice too. Really good price, can’t complain and would buy it again.
Angela M.
Portsmouth, OH
Wine is always a good thing to keep around, looks pretty on the wine rack and tastes amazing after a long hard stressful day. Also affordable
melissa C.
Philadelphia
i love to have sutter home with a dinner or especially a girls night!! it’s one of my favorite brands of wine!
Allison M.
Groveland, MA
I’m a white wine kind of girl. If I had to drink red I would. But with Sutterhomes wine, the taste is so smooth and you can’t beat the price. I don’t prefer fancy wines at all. I like a convenient wine that will help me unwind. I would recommend this to anyone
Brittnay B.
Porter, TX
Great tasting wine for a great price. I love their moscato and it’s available at a lot of different retailers which is great.
Mariela T.
Bakersfield, CA
This wine is great it doesn't have that super alcohol taste it goes perfect at dinner !
Yescenia  A.
Passaic, NJ
Yes white sutter wine with a nice pasta and a salad on the the side can't get any better
Brittany C.
If you are looking for a dessert wine this is it! It's very sweet, with minimal wine taste. Love this after dinner or with some chocolate cake. The price is very reasonable and quality is amazing.

Looking for your answer?