Sutter Home Red Moscato Wine uploaded by One V.Sutter Home Red Moscato Wine uploaded by One V.

BY SUTTER HOME

Sutter Home Red Moscato Wine: Light-style red wine with the sweet edge of Moscato Family owned in the Napa Valley 12% alcohol by volume see more...

• How does this one compare to the Pink Moscato? Is it swee...1 Answers
  • Is This Wine Good ? I’ve Tried The Pink One Which Okay .....2 Answers
  • I had Sutter Home Red Moscato by itself for the first tim...1 Answers
Sutter Home Red Moscato Wine
  • "My grocery store seems to always have them in stock so i decided to try and red wine is so sweet and delicious." in 1 review
Sarah G.
This wine was a lot less sweet than i was hoping, but i guess that's to be expected considering how cheap it is. However, the fruity flavors were nice, and im glad it wasn't bitter.I think this wine would be more enjoyable for someone who doesn't like sweet wines.
Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
I tried this Moscato a few weeks ago and I was impressed. Red Moscato tastes almost like Sutter home's sweet red wine, except it's not as strong. It had a nice, smooth, semi-sweet taste. Will definitely purchase again
One V.
Mableton, GA
First timer on this Red kick. I usually stick with white wines. Sooo I like it sweet. It was ok. Not the Sweet I was looking for, but will surely drink it all down to the last drop! I like the pink moscato & the moscato.
Hopefully I'll find a red that is as sweet as me!
bailey l.
this wine is so delicious! i picked it up at my local liquor store (because who doesn't love cheap wine) and fell in love!! it tastes just like a wine version of fruit punch and it super smooth! it also smells AMAZING 😍 great wine for a night in!
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
This is one of my favorite red/rose wines. It tastes a little deeper than the white version due to the richness of the red grape. It is so Velvety and easy to drink. Just the right mix of flavor and sweetness. I would definitely recommend others try it
Kimberly L.
Tucson, AZ
Sitter Home Red Moscato has definitely become one of my recent favorites. I purchased it today for the first time and started with one glass. Shortly afterwards everyone was asking for more. Highly recommend.
Tabatha j.
Sacramento, Ca
This wine is great when drinkng with a meal n some water just because it is sweet. Its not bitter like the darker red wines but it is not as sweet as the white moscato. Even nicki minaj references moscato in one of her songs, rapping that it is her drink of choice
Stephanie C.
Bowling Green, KY
I find this much less flavorful than Barefoot's version, and even for the cheap price point I don't think this brand is worth it. If you like sweet red try Barefoot red moscato or sweet red blend, or one of the many trendy blends that have been popping up recently.
Natalie R.
Norcross, GA
This by far has to be one of the best grocery store wines i have tried. My grocery store seems to always have them in stock so i decided to try and red wine is so sweet and delicious. It my type of relaxation
Jessica M.
OVERLAND PARK, KS
This stuff is amazing! When it comes to wines under $10 (my preferred price point), I used to be a Beringer fan but I'm falling more in love with Sutter Home every time I try a new variety. Moscato is my No. 1 favorite wine and the Red Moscato is unbelievably good!
Ashley G.
How does this compare to Barefoot Red Moscato?
👻: q.
Valdosta, GA
Is This Wine Good ? I’ve Tried The Pink One Which Okay .. I’m Looking For A Set Wine Any Suggestions ?
Asia D.
East orange , NJ
I hear different things about this drink. Is it more tangy because of the lemonade or is it more sweet because of the blueberries?
Anije R.
I had Sutter Home Red Moscato by itself for the first time sparkle sitting with family . Has anyone had this particular wine with a certain food? What is the best food to drink this wine with?
Stacey T.
How does this one compare to the Pink Moscato? Is it sweeter? More bitter?