BY SUTTER HOME

• I have never tried this brand how good is it?2 Answers
Ben B.
Holt, MI
Sutter home is an inexpensive wine with LOTS of flavors/styles. Their pinot noir isn't the worst, but it's dark and is drier than what I'm used to. But I take my wine cues from ol' Titus Andromedon... and he can't stop singing about pinot noir.
Caprica S.
Big fan of sutter home in general because the brand is found at most retailers. That mixed the fact that I like red wine makes this a win. Good for fans of dryer wine, and great for an after work wind down.
Ieva E.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
I have never tried Pinot Noir. Would this be a good wine choice for a casual dinner? Or should it be a choice for a Friday night out?
Brittany K.
Princeton, WV
Decent quality for the price. Not my first choice for a pinot noir but still enjoyable. My fiance enjoyed it more than I did but I prefer white wine.
Amanda T.
Decent for the price. Not as easy drinking as some others, but a good option if you need to buy several bottles!
Zulema M.
This is another tasty wine. its affordable. it has a moderate taste where it aint too fruity but not to bitter. perfect for a relaxing night
Rebecca K.
Pottsville, AR
Might not be the best Pinot Noir brand out there, but it is still good for the price.
Crystal L.
Jersey City, NJ
Happy Hour Expert
Sutter home is a very good wine for the price one of my low cost favs. It runs from $10-15 depending on where your purchasing it at. The Pinot noir pairs well with salmon, tuna and duck across the board no matter what flavor a or if they are light or bold but depending on the flavored infused into the Pinot whether it's fruity or light may also pair well with different things like goat cheeses..so that's when you get more specific on flavor.
Stephen M.
Windham, ME
I never thought that I would ever try a Pinot noir. I could not decide what I wanted for wine. So I went out of my comfort zone and grabbed a bottle of shutter home Pinot Noir. When I poured a glass with dinner and wow. It was so good. I plan on buying more of this.
Madelyn  S.
Puerto Rico
Sutter Home is a very good and economical wine. It is perfect for gift giving on Christmas or Valentine's Day. or just for a romantic dinner.
Tresha M.
I have never tried this brand how good is it?