Sutter Home Pinot Grigio, 187 ml uploaded by Ashley M.

BY SUTTER HOME

A light refreshing white wine see more...

Ashley M.
Salt Lake City
This isn't my favorite wine but its not bad for the price. Super cheap and gets the job done lol but i have had better. Its not too dry and easy to drink. I did get the full bottle because I'm a wino 😊
Noelle C.
CONSHOHOCKEN, PA
I'm not really a white wine fan, but I purchased these bottles for favors for a shower. They make the PERFECT gift for guests! You can put your own label over it if you use Avery 2" by 2" square labels. Design them yourself or you can google a version done by someone else which makes it look identical to the Sutter Home label except with your own wording. Very fun and festive!
Jennie S.
Love the taste of this wine. Its nice. Not too dry. Its at a great price depending on where you buy it. I think that it a at a great price already esp when you get it out of walmart.
Kim M.
Highland Park, NJ
I brought these little guys to a formal function and they really hit the spot. It was definitely worth buying a pack of these for 8 bucks instead of spending $5-6 on each glass of wine that would've been the same amount. It's a great tasting wine too. Recommend for those traveling and formal function purposes.
Kristin S.
Erdenheim, PA
I drink stutter all the time. It's cheap, yet still tastes good unlike other brands that are this price and taste like straight fruit juice. I'd recommend this if you are on a budget for sure!
Lesley N.
Fort Thomas, KY
I used to purchase Sutter Homes wines as a student. Their wines are decent tasting but there is something about the a wine that does not have a cork, that screams cheap!
Mary S.
Richmond, TX
I always get these mini wine bottles when I go boating and drink it straight out of the bottle. The taste is pretty good, for 6 dollars for a pack of 4...
ASHLEY H.
Tampa, FL
This isn't going to knock your socks off with taste but it isn't terrible. If you're looking for a cheap wine to drink pool side, this gets the job done.
Dani B.
AMES, IA
I love Pinot Grigio wine, and this is a very good in expensive brand. You can buy it almost anywhere wine is sold. Definitely a great buy for it's price.
May K.
San Rafael, CA
Perfect for a picnic in the park, and for sharing. As Chelsea mentions also, its great for cooking when the recipe only calls for a glass of wine.