BY SUTTER HOME #87 in Wine

Sutter home pink moscato wine 187 ml, 4 pk see more...

Sutter Home Pink Moscato Wine 187 ml, 4 pk
  • "These cute little bottles work great for a shower favor or having a little girls night in without opening a big bottle" in 6 reviews
Vanessa A.
Coral Springs, FL
Pink Moscato is a it sweet and reminds me of wine coolers a little but it's a nice change from time to time. I usually drink red wines but I do love these for sitting by the pool or sipping on some while cooking. These are perfect for someone who isn't into dark wine or even strong whites because it has that sweetness it's more of a wine someone who isn't a big wine drinker might like. I love all wine personally lol
Markela H.
I love these little wine bottles because they're easy to carry and you can hide them in your purse lol. My friends and I get them all the time and they're cheap, on top of that they are delicious for the price. If you're not trying to spend a lot but also have a good tasting wine, I recommend these little gems.
Nadine C.
Sanford, NC
I love the bold yet soft taste. I am the only one who drinks wine in my house so the 4 pack works great for me because when I buy a bottle it gets stale tasting by the time I drink the whole thing. they are just the right size for a after dinner drink under the stars with my love!
Alexandra P.
Miami , FL
I love anything Barefoot! And they're moscato and pink moscato are my favorite! I like any wine that's sweet, and barefoot moscato delivers! This pack, with the small bottles, is great for a picnic or at the beach, because they're not bulky and great to carry around!
Hillary S.
Happy Hour Expert
These mini Sutter Home Moscato packs are PERFECT for girls night or to add into gift packages. Their size makes them perfect to travel with it pack in small places. They are very convenient to have and easy to open. I recommend them for Bachelorette parties!
Kat L.
Bad Axe, MI
Happy Hour Expert
These lil wine bottles are awesome! Such a good selection of flavors, and most retailers will let you mix and match the 4 pack mini bottles. Great for parties, picnics or even just for sampling without having to buy a full size bottle. Highly recommended
Jodi O.
Splendora, TX
I love these cute little bottles of wine. It's perfect for a night I'm the only one drinking wine. I can't finish an entire big bottle by myself so it's nice to be able to drink the little bottles and it still has the same great flavor.
Shai R.
Bronx, NY
This moscato is so good. I work at a liquor warehouse so we sample all sorts of wine and I must say this is my favorite from sutter home. It's light and sweet and just perfect. The price is great so I'd definitely recommend this
Taylor H.
Happy Hour Expert
Oh so good!!! I love these little mini packs. So convenient when you want to just have some wine with dinner and then dessert and then for your midnight snack and before bed. Just kidding but these are really tasty! LOL
Danielle V.
Mastic Beach, NY
My best friend and I, absolutely love this wine. Pink moscato is our go to for wine nights. Sutter home, has a sweet and not too much of a bubbly carbonation, which is great for me, being that I hate the bubbles!
Ashleigh H.
New Orleans, LA
Price wise... Does it make sense to purchase this 4 pack, or just get one bottle of wine?
Chantel T.
Happy Hour Expert
Taste wise how are these? They look like they'd be nice to take to a gathering without bringing a coffee mug of wine!
Amie G.