Sutter Home Pink Moscato Wine 1.5 l uploaded by Cindy l.Sutter Home Pink Moscato Wine 1.5 l uploaded by Bebe B.

BY SUTTER HOME

Sutter home pink moscato wine 1.5 l see more...

• Heard of this brand but never it, is it any good?3 Answers
  • Anyone else not a fan of win?1 Answers
  • Not really much a wine drinker but would like to have som...3 Answers
Sutter Home Pink Moscato Wine 1.5 l
  • "Unfortunately it is a little too sweet for my taste, but if you are a fan of sweet wines this might be perfect for you." in 2 reviews
  • "This is a great dessert wine and I would definitely serve at my next party." in 1 review
  • "This is my go-to wine to bring to a dinner at someone's house." in 1 review
  • "Pink Moscato is super sweet, it looks "cute" but definitely would rather spend the extra few dollars on something that won't leave me hurting." in 1 review
  • "The wine is very good but not the best moscato I've ever had." in 1 review
erıcka j.
One of the best wines for mommy's on a budget. If you dont like sweet wine then this isn't for you but for the price its my definitely go to wine. Cheap, sweet and after a long day with a baby trust me this will do the job.
Rachel D.
Sutter Home is a good jumping off point for people who would like to try various wines. I like Pink Moscato but feel like this one is a little sweeter than other ones available. The price is very affordable and readily available at most places that sell wine.
Jamie A.
Germantown, WI
Only buy this wine if you're constipated and looking for a good cleanse. Everyone I know who ever gets this wine always ends up with diarrhea the next day, myself included. I gave it 3 stars because it's pretty cheap and does the job if you're just looking to get drunk. But on top of the diarrhea, it'll leave you with a terrible hangover as well.
Allison C.
N Charleston, SC
This has been my favorite wine recently! It's always on sale at the grocery store for a good price. It's sweet enough that it goes down easy but not overly sugary or sweet like Arbor Mist. This doesn't give me a headache the next day even if I overindulge which is a big plus!
Stephanie G.
Gambrills, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It's a decent wine. The last time I had it, we mixed it with some fruit juices and pieces of fruit to make a wine-punch. It was delicious mixed in with all of those other components. The price is good, you can always find it in multiple sizes too! I'd recommend this to people who like moscato with a little extra zing!
Courtney B.
Mulvane
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This Sutter Home pink moscato is very good! It's very sweet so usually one glass and I'm good but I definitely love it! I've actually never been disappointed with a Sutter Home wine. And the price is great!
Es Vi ONU bastante bueno para acompañar cn una buena y cena y buena compañia en erdad delicioso, cuando lo compre jamas pense que megustaria tanto aunque no soy mucho de comprar vinos, pero me llamo la tencion su presentacion y es por eso que decidi comprarla me gusta mucho y no creeo cambiarla
Lindsey C.
Henderson , NV
This is my favorite wine because it's so fruit tastes delicious good price love it repeat buying
Total wine Lasvegas Nevada very good product fruit flavor fall time yes I would buy this product for anyone
Farrah J.
Fort Meade, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
sutterhome wine is my favorite. Id choose sutterhome over barefoot any day! It is obviously a cheaper wine so you're not gunna get as much or as many flavors as you would with a more expensive wine but this wine works when you're in a bind!
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
If you love sweet drinks, then this is for you! It tastes like how it sounds and I absolutely love that it's not too sweet and not too bitter. The perfect drink! I am definitely going to be buying this again for my next girls night!
Vanessa V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Anyone who has tried this brand, is it similar to Stella Rosa? I've been debating to try it or not...
Palmet M.
Albany, GA
Is this a dry wine?
Sandy C.
Not really much a wine drinker but would like to have some wine for the new year. Would this be a good choice?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Heard of this brand but never it, is it any good?
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
Anyone else not a fan of win?