Sutter Home Pink Moscato Wine 1.5 l uploaded by Cindy l.Sutter Home Pink Moscato Wine 1.5 l uploaded by Bebe B.

BY SUTTER HOME #21 in Wine

Sutter home pink moscato wine 1.5 l see more...

Sutter Home Pink Moscato Wine 1.5 l
  • "Unfortunately it is a little too sweet for my taste, but if you are a fan of sweet wines this might be perfect for you." in 2 reviews
  • "The wine is very good but not the best moscato I've ever had." in 1 review
  • "This is my go-to wine to bring to a dinner at someone's house." in 1 review
  • "This is a good wine if you are looking for cheap or just like the taste of this best." in 1 review
  • "This is a great dessert wine and I would definitely serve at my next party." in 1 review
Catherine T.
Catherine T.
Chester, VA
I love this wine. I can usually get it for a great price at my local grocery store and it tastes great! It is like a fruity wine, and not one of those really strong tasting wines. It is really great paired with a homemade dinner or for a nice relaxing evening watching movies. I would definitely recommend this for anyone who likes fruity wines.
Faith T.
Faith T.
Twain Harte, CA
Yummy for a sweet wine. It's a little too sweet for me so I will only drink a glass or two before switching to something else. It has a very smooth taste to it and it's a pretty wine. Great for when you have a sweet tooth. If you like dry wine I'd say skip this one but if you like sweet occasionally, it's a good wine to have in the house!
Clair D.
Clair D.
Pass Chris, MS
This wine is my go to wine when I do not want to spend a lot. The value is great and most liquor stores run awesome specials on this brand! The taste is a good balance of fruity and sweet. It is best when it is chilled for a while! I would recommend this to anyone wanting to spend less and want a good tasting wine!
Jade T.
Jade T.
Humble, TX
Yeeessss this is the absolute best wine ever. I love moscato. I can drink two of these bottles and sleep like a baby. I know it's sad. But this wine is sooo sweet and it's waaaaaay better straight out of the fridge. Drink it real cold in your favorite glass and I promise u won't be disappointed.
Felicia K.
Felicia K.
Pink moscato is one of my top 3 favorite kinds of wine so if I'm really craving a glass of wine and can only afford a couple dollars to spend, then shutter home pink moscato would be my go to. I don't particularly like shutter home brand, but I do enjoy the pink moscato from it if need be.
Gabriela O.
Gabriela O.
Happy Hour Expert
My favorite sweet wine. It is perfect for movie night or hanging out with the girls. Chill it for the nice Summer nights. I have been buying this for a few years now and it never disappoints. The price is great. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who enjoys a sweet wine.
Lourdes R.
Lourdes R.
North Augusta, SC
I love me some Moscato Wine. And this Sutter Home Pink Moscato is what i by when the girls are hanging out and acting up. Some times girls just want to have a little fun. It is priced very well for the amount of liquor you are getting . will Definitively recommend
Evelyn
Evelyn
Storrs Mansfield, CT
Should probably preface that I know next to nothing about wine, but this one is super affordable and tastes decent. As a college student affordable is pretty important - I typically buy Sutter Home or Barefoot and Sutter Home is definitely the better of the 2
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
This has to be my favorite brand of wine. Not only is this delicious alone, but it's great to mix. I have a recipe for a drink that everyone loves. It's a bottle of Pink Moscato, Strawberry Vodka and Lemonade. This is always a big hit every time I make it.
Susana E.
Susana E.
Amazing taste, if you like sweet wine without that is not preposterous, and at a good price this is the one to go for, I'd compare it to barefoot wine a little bit of tart flavor but over all good quality. I would definitely buy again, Happy hour anyone?
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Anyone who has tried this brand, is it similar to Stella Rosa? I've been debating to try it or not...
Palmet J M.
Palmet J M.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this a dry wine?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Happy Hour Expert
Heard of this brand but never it, is it any good?
Sandy C.
Sandy C.
Houston, Tx
Not really much a wine drinker but would like to have some wine for the new year. Would this be a good choice?
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Happy Hour Expert
Is this your favorite wine?