Sutter Home Pink Moscato 750 ml uploaded by Gael L.Sutter Home Pink Moscato 750 ml uploaded by Lesley S.Sutter Home Pink Moscato 750 ml uploaded by Rose P.

BY SUTTER HOME

Sutter home pink moscato 750 ml see more...

• Does this contain sulfite? I am allergic to wines that do...1 Answers
  • Is this a sweet wine?3 Answers
  • Is this sparkly wine? Or just a sweet moscato?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Brittney B.
West Valley City, UT
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Sutter Homes has great moscato. It tastes sweet and it isn’t dry at all. It goes well with just about any meal, but it’s good alone too. It is reasonably priced. I will continue to repurchase. I want to expand to try some of their other wines.
Renee F.
Fall River, MA
I am a huge fan of pink moscato. Sutter home won't break the bank either. I used to buy their mini bottles for when is treat myself to a glass after my daughter was born. Good tasting wine in my opinion. And as I said before it is definitely under the affordable section!
Aleksandra R.
I'm such a big fan of sutter home its unbelievable! I think this is the first type of wine  i have ever tried and its so good! Its affordable and delicious and I always go back to it. Definitely  recommend these to all
Pamela B.
cameron, NC
I love a good moscato and sutter home is one of those.its not my go to wine because its not quite as sweet as others, but it still has a great taste and isn't to expensive either.
Rose P.
Ashburn , GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is also great wine and not pricy . I tired this one and I really like the taste. I do like drink sometime after work . I would like to try their other flavor also .
Cicely W.
Sanford , NC
Too sweet too sweet too sweet! Then again if you are drinking moscato you expect the desert wine to be sweet, just not THIS aweet. It reminds me of candy and honey melted down and encased in a bottle awaiting unsuspecting people to drink it by accident. Just terrible. If you dislike true wine, this is an excellent choice for the soda drinker who wants to experiment with wine.
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
I love this pink Moscato wine! I have recently learned that I love Moscato! I really don't drink very often at all. However, when I want to enjoy a glass of wine I will choose this on occasion. It has a just right sweet taste. It isn't too expensive & can be found easily at most stores that sell wine & of course liquor stores.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
We first tried this on our wedding day and it is absolutely exquisite! We already love moscato so having it in pink just added to the appeal! Sutter Home is always a great wine choice and not disappointing at all. Moscato is a nice sweet wine, not dry at all and definitely my favorite wine, if I had to choose one! Will be buying again for our anniversary!
Meredith S.
Danville, VA
This wine is delicious and perfect for a night at home. It's sweet and the flavor is wonderful. It's one of our favorites to enjoy during a light dinner and even filling a large wine glass and soaking in a bubble bath. It's a great spoil for both husband and wife and very affordable!
Emily W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite wine brands! Sutter Home is one of the most affordable brands of wine you can buy and, in a state that taxes alcohol heavily, it's so important! This wine certainly doesn't taste like cheap wine, though - it tastes just as good as the nice brands you get at winery tastings.
Katie  k.
New Alexandri, PA
How much alcohol is in this wine.
Yajaira S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Is this a sweet wine?
Becky W.
Is this sparkly wine? Or just a sweet moscato?
Sarah R.
Painesville, OH
Does this contain sulfite? I am allergic to wines that do. This one sounds delicious and I'd like to try it if it doesn't!
Sharon L.
Troy, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Has anyone tried with orange juice and champagne? Delicious just great with a beautiful omelette.