BY SUTTER HOME #33 in Wine

Sutter Home Pink Moscato
  • "I don't usually go for sweet wines but this is a very refreshing and crisp sparkling wine that tastes perfect in the summer." in 21 reviews
  • "1 of my favorites Sytter Home puts out really good inexpensive wines the pink Moscato is fruity and sweet with a light body" in 16 reviews
  • "Its a reasonably priced mascato which I like for myself I probably wouldn't bring to a dinner but would be great for a girls night in and pairs well with sweet food since its a dessert wine" in 11 reviews
  • "I love this wine, it's a great price point so I can buy a few bottles at a time, a great wine to entertain with." in 11 reviews
  • "I am a fan of any type of moscato as it's my favorite wine, but I just tried this Sutter Home Pink Moscato and I'm a huge fan!" in 6 reviews
Kimberly L.
Grand Rapids, MI
Sutter home pink Moscato is amazing, it's affordable, has a good alc/vol, and best of all it tastes great! Red blends are my favorite and I initially purchased the pink Moscato to go with a pizza I was making. It paired well and I switch between the sweet red and the pink Moscato on pizza nights. I love the flavor and if you are new to being 21, or just overwhelmed by all the different brands and kinds of alcohol and terminology(I know I still am) this is a good one to test out because it's a nice quality, not too bitter, not overly sweet, and not expensive(I get a bottle for $4 at Wal-Mart). It's good for testing what you like or don't like and then you can move on from there.
Kailee R.
Reading, PA
Delicious, juicy wine. One of my favorite rosés. Just bubbly enough to be exciting. My boyfriend and I get a bottle of this every one and awhile just to relax. You absolutely cannot beat the price. Would definitely recommend.
Chantal V.
Rio Rancho , NM
Any sutter home wine is just so tasty and delicious and just makes the perfect blend for a fabulous sangria! I am constantly having sangria at all of my functions and everyone is always asking what is put in to make the sangria and my secret is the wine!
Amber R.
Hyde, PA
I can purchase a big bottle for about 10 bucks at the state store. Very smooth flavor, I prefer the plain mascoto, but pink mascoto is just as good. perfect for a girls night.
Nella C.
Greensboro, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is definitely one of my favorite lines at first I didn't care too much for us that her home because everybody was drinking the regular moscato I am not a regular moscato kind of girl I like it pink this stuff is absolutely delicious weather tomorrow or on ice of course I like it on ice but there have been times where I was ready to drink it right then and there absolutely great I love this five stars
Jennifer T.
Los Angeles, CA
Sweet, smooth and perfect. I was looking for something that tasted similar to Stella Rosa and although Stella Rosa is still a little sweeter, this one tastes amazing. The best thing about it is how inexpensive it is. I recommend this to anyone looking for something sweet and smooth and very tasty!!!
Page S.
Chaska, MN
One of my favorite brands! I love love love pink moscato. The low price is also awesome! The crisp cool taste of Sutter Home pink moscato is refreshing and sweet. I recommend it to any new wine lovers in a budget!
Sydney W.
Sacramento, CA
This is my go to wine. Seriously. It's super affordable but also tasty. Perfect for a wine addict such as myself whose also on a budget. The best affordable wine out there.
Angela B.
Lexington, NC
When I'm looking for wine, I almost always search the moscato selection first. One day, while at Wal-Mart, I noticed Sutter Home had tiny bottles of their wine for $1/each. My husband and I each chose one to take home and try. I selected the pink moscato. After one sip, I was in love! It is sweet, just like I like it, and best of all pink! It would make an excellent dessert wine, for those who enjoy pairing their wines according to food/course, but I drink it with any food!
Nicole M.
Taylor, MI
(Shutter Home's) Pink Moscato, fruit bowl, reality t.v. rainy weather, and a cool breeze makes a great night even better! If the wine is perfect! I wont say that "Shutter Home's Pink Moscato is the absolute best...Try it out!" I will say that "if you need a buzz on a budget ...then by all means!" With all the videos on Youtube covering the basis of Shutter Home's Pink Moscato I thought I would try it for myself to see what everyone was talking about. Shutter Home's Pink Moscato is not the number one on my (top 5 fine wine) list but it will not be number 5 maybe 4 1/2ish. To me Shutter Home's Pink Moscato is not extremely sweet (the sweetness is a mild note). Shutter Homes Pink Moscato pairs well with a fruit bowl. At the end of the day can you really judge a wine review without first having tried it yourself? :-)
Yashima B.
Brooklyn, NY
Do you prefer pink Moscato or white?
Tiffany P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
What is your favorite food/dessert pairing with this wine?
Monica M.
I've never tried the Sutter Home Pink Moscato; how does this compare to the White Moscato by Barefoot (since they are around the same price)?
Vanessa F.
Las Vegas, NV
Im new to the wine sense, what kind of taste does this have?
Veronica M.
Morehead , KY
Does it have a bitter taste?