Sutter Home Moscato 1.5 l uploaded by member-80ea2cb68

BY SUTTER HOME

Sutter home moscato 1.5 l see more...

• Is the pink moscato better?7 Answers
  • What would be a good Super Bowl snack to pair this wine with? I r...3 Answers
Asia A.
Asia A.
This isn't a bad wine. I use to drink this brand a lot in undergrad (I was on a budget). It's not the best budget moscato I've had, but it gets the job done. It sweeter than higher end moscatos (same with their Rieslings), but it doesn't taste TOO sweet.

It also comes in a 4 mini bottle pack with twist caps if you're buying some for a party and don't have a cork opener.
Sage T.
Sage T.
Midland, MI
Great to bring to a family party. A big bottle is great for a lot of people. The Sutter Home brand is a great bottle of wine for the very affordable price. It's also a great mixer wine for frozen smoothies. The Moscato is a great mix of sweet with out the bite.
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
Hopewell jct , NY
Shutter home is a quality brand with a nice price tag. They have a multitude of great wines in their line - this one as with all moscatos is very sweet but also crisp. i would recommend this
Windy S.
Windy S.
Moscato is my favorite!!!! Especially Blue Moscato but anyways...this wine is so nice and sweet and Sutter Home is very affordable. You can't go wrong!!
Dominique S.
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
Happy Hour Expert
This is a budget friendly wine, but it certainly doesn't taste like it. It is nice and sweet. Im enjoying a glass right now lol
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Brooklyn, NY
LOVE!! LOVE!! LOVE!!! This brand of Moscato, it's so good. I usually drink this alone or use it as a chaser to Hennessy.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Canton, GA
If you want a bottle of wine that tastes like it's more expensive then it is, this is your bottle.
This is my favorite wine. It goes with everything - cupcakes, fish, chicken, patios, breakfast, screaming kids... the list is endless.
I also use this wine to make a lot of white wine sangria's because it is the perfect balance of fruity and sweet. My absolute favorite is this with a jug of apple cider and a cup or two (or three; hey, I'm not judging) of caramel flavored vodka and - BAM - a much happier Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, office party, whatever.
Charlotte W.
Charlotte W.
Omaha, NE
Happy Hour Expert
I bought this for my boyfriends mom for Mother's Day. She loves white moscato. I drank the whole bottle with her at camp after it was chilled for a couple of weeks. I love red wines but this was amazing. we did get drunk but no hangover or headache which was great. it tastes so fruity like pears cant even taste the alcohol.
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Happy Hour Expert
If you like sweet wine, then you have found the right brand. They have many many flavors and all are great! I love moscato and this brand is smooth and sweet. It isn't too expensive compared to other wines. Highly suggest everyone try!
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
I love the Sutter Home brand, this is not my favorite type of wine by them but for the price you pay for a bottle it is worth checking out if you are looking for an affordable wine that is tasty.
Christina W.
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
Is the pink moscato better?
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
San Antonio, TX
What would be a good Super Bowl snack to pair this wine with? I really enjoy the sweet white wines!