Sutter Home Merlot uploaded by Jhenny Victoria R.Sutter Home Merlot uploaded by Kelly P.

BY SUTTER HOME

Sutter Home Merlot: Soft red wine Lighter style see more...

• What meals do you recommend with merlot?6 Answers
  • What is your fav sangria to make with this wine?1 Answers
Gabie C.
Chino, CA
Not my favorite. It’s bitter and has a gross cheap taste. It was given to me by a friend so I’m not sure of the price but I’m assuming it’s the really cheap kind. I don’t recommend it. Spend a few extra bucks for something better.
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
Not the biggest fan of the brand but the mini bottles are perfect for traveling! Most airlines sell them and they taste standard but these are great for gifts for the before who loves to travel and loves wine.
Monet W.
Southfield, MI
Not my favorite flavor. It's super strong and bitter so if you like that taste then go for it. But it comes in a pack of 4 little purse ;) sized bottles. Great for travel or parties.
Melissa T.
Victorville , Ca
Sutter Home is one of my favorite brands of wine because it has a good quality taste at a low price. It is available everywhere I shop. Merlot is great because it helps me relax. I like to drink it with any meat dinner, pair it with my favorite cheese or drink it on its own.
Jen T.
Seattle, WA
I'm typically a red drinking, but most people are not. If you're switching to a blush this is a good meet-in-the-middle kind of wine. I think the quality is equal to the rest of the Sutter Homes brand. Sweet, but light and just slightly dry.
Brandy H.
SUMTER, SC
Sutter Home Merlot is nice and smooth but a little too dry for my taste. The bold taste of this wine will surly not disappoint someone looking for a red wine to go with your meal.
Cindy G.
Big Lake, MN
You can't go wrong with Sutter Home! They have a wine to suit anyones needs. I love the Merlot! It is has a fullflavor that I look for in wines. Smooth!!! The price, nothing compares! It is the best priced wine that has a great taste!
Jessica A.
Humble, TX
I've purchased this wine since I was in a pinch and could not get to specs. It's not the worst nor the best. It was okay for the event we had. Definitely worth the price!
Amanda B.
Jamaica, NY
I love love love this wine. It is great on a Friday evening after work, come home sit down and relax and sip on a cold glass of merlot (I like wine when it is cold).
Candice V.
Sutter Home is always a great choice! I am a huge merlot fan so this is one of my favorites, but they have many choices and never too pricey. Definitely a great brand!
Brandy H.
SUMTER, SC
What meals do you recommend with merlot?
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
What is your fav sangria to make with this wine?