Add a Photo

By SUTTER HOME
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
I am not a huge fan of Sutter Home, nor this particular Sutter Home wine. It is possible to get good cheap wines, but I don't think that Sutter Home is the right cheap wine solution.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Salt Lake City, UT
This was the first wine I had ever tried & I loved it, I have had many others this one is a tart but not too tart.
Heather A.
Heather A.
Belcamp, MD
This is a good wine. Make sure that you serve it very chilled, otherwise to me it just doesn't taste good to me at all. It has a light crisp flavor to it.
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
San Francisco, CA
Sutter Homes wines are pretty standard, nothing special about them but do the trick when I'm looking for a cheap table wine.
aaliyah c.
aaliyah c.
Anaheim, CA
This is always a safe bet for parties. It's light and refreshing. I also like having it with dinner sometimes. Very good for parties
Chanel M.
Chanel M.
Buffalo , NY
Great wine to have with dinner its great over ice an the taste is smooth or its great if your just relaxing i love it with dinner
Sam G.
Sam G.
I really like Gewurztraminer however I am not a huge fan of the Sutter Home brand. This is not bad if you are looking for a sweet, light and crisp wine.
Kyle S.
Kyle S.
Oak Forest, IL
Decent wine for a decent price. Always keep it in the cabinet for a rainy day. Never know when you'll want a glass.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Fife Lake, MI
Tastes really good and you can find it for a great price! Not bad to keep on hand just for whatever reason.
Lora K.
Lora K.
Suffolk, VA
This product is amazing and for price its a steal. This one and all the flavors are terrific. I recommend this product :)
Jenifer R.
Jenifer R.
Trying to find a good white wine for a wedding. Would you suggest this? How would you describe the taste?
Dodie W.
Dodie W.
Buffalo Mills , PA
How many flavors does this brand make?