BY SUTTER HOME

• How many flavors does this brand make?1 Answers
  • Trying to find a good white wine for a wedding. Would you...2 Answers
Kayla M.
I am not a huge fan of Sutter Home, nor this particular Sutter Home wine. It is possible to get good cheap wines, but I don't think that Sutter Home is the right cheap wine solution.
Alicia R.
Trenton, KY
Not my favorite! However, it is affordable. Good to have on hand if you intend on having a large group of people over and want to have a variety of drinks and not break the bank.
Heather A.
Bear, DE
This is a good wine. Make sure that you serve it very chilled, otherwise to me it just doesn't taste good to me at all. It has a light crisp flavor to it.
Sam G.
I really like Gewurztraminer however I am not a huge fan of the Sutter Home brand. This is not bad if you are looking for a sweet, light and crisp wine.
Daniela H.
fort myers, fl
This is a good value based option for a not so particular wine drinker....I can think of better options to try but everyone has a different opinipn
aaliyah c.
Anaheim, CA
This is always a safe bet for parties. It's light and refreshing. I also like having it with dinner sometimes. Very good for parties
Dawn P.
Dunfermline, IL
Definitely a wine to try... one that I will purchase again for sure. Smooth and crisp. Not my absolute favorite but still very good.
Chanel M.
Buffalo , NY
Great wine to have with dinner its great over ice an the taste is smooth or its great if your just relaxing i love it with dinner
Lisa F.
San Francisco, CA
Sutter Homes wines are pretty standard, nothing special about them but do the trick when I'm looking for a cheap table wine.
Lora K.
Chesapeake, VA
This product is amazing and for price its a steal. This one and all the flavors are terrific. I recommend this product :)
Jenifer R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Trying to find a good white wine for a wedding. Would you suggest this? How would you describe the taste?
Dodie W.
Buffalo Mills , PA
How many flavors does this brand make?