BY SUTTER HOME

• Trying to find a good white wine for a wedding. Would you suggest...2 Answers
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Salt Lake City, UT
This was the first wine I had ever tried & I loved it, I have had many others this one is a tart but not too tart.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
I am not a huge fan of Sutter Home, nor this particular Sutter Home wine. It is possible to get good cheap wines, but I don't think that Sutter Home is the right cheap wine solution.
Heather A.
Heather A.
Belcamp , MD
This is a good wine. Make sure that you serve it very chilled, otherwise to me it just doesn't taste good to me at all. It has a light crisp flavor to it.
Ameshia O.
Ameshia O.
This product is great for the price! It tastes delicious and taste great paired with cheesecake.
Lora K.
Lora K.
Suffolk, VA
Happy Hour Expert
This product is amazing and for price its a steal. This one and all the flavors are terrific. I recommend this product :)
Dawn P.
Dawn P.
Dunfermline, IL
Definitely a wine to try... one that I will purchase again for sure. Smooth and crisp. Not my absolute favorite but still very good.
Daniela H.
Daniela H.
fort myers, fl
This is a good value based option for a not so particular wine drinker....I can think of better options to try but everyone has a different opinipn
Julie J.
Julie J.
Hinckley, OH
Classic wine for dinner, desserts, or just company over. Great flavors and affordable.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Fife Lake, MI
Tastes really good and you can find it for a great price! Not bad to keep on hand just for whatever reason.
Kyle S.
Kyle S.
Oak Forest, IL
Decent wine for a decent price. Always keep it in the cabinet for a rainy day. Never know when you'll want a glass.
Jenifer R.
Jenifer R.
Happy Hour Expert
Trying to find a good white wine for a wedding. Would you suggest this? How would you describe the taste?
Dodie W.
Dodie W.
Buffalo Mills , PA
How many flavors does this brand make?