Add a Photo

By SUTTER HOME
#567 in Wine
Nonalchl Red (Pack of 6) (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 085200001040 K
Belinda G.
Belinda G.
Cordova, TN

My husband does not drink alcohol but loves this Fre wine.Thos red blend is his favorite and we can never keep enough in the house for him. I do however wish that more stores would carry this product. I have been able to locate online for a great price but having locally makes it more convenient especially if your out now.
Lucy K.
Lucy K.
San Diego , Ca

Absolutely not. I don't know why anyone would ever want to drink this it's terrible. I would rather die than have this in my glass
Kirby Y.
Kirby Y.
Columbus, OH

This is like the O'doules of wine. It tastes disgusting - Now looking at the other comments..I have never tried to cook with it, but I don't see how it could be very beneficial to adding any type of flavor to a dish.
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Pleasant Hill, IA

Good choice of wine for cooking and what not, but not a drinking type of wine. That looses points for me but still good

Join Now