BY SUTTER HOME

Sutter home chardonnay 187 ml, 4 pk see more...

Sutter Home Chardonnay 187 ml, 4 pk
  • "Their Chardonnay isn't too sweet so it pairs well with different dinner type foods like chicken." in 1 review
Meaghan H.
Meaghan H.
Rhome, TX
This is not my favorite tasting wine for drinking, but the single portioned bottles have made this a staple in my kitchen pantry for cooking with! It was always a little frustrating to plan on a recipe and realize it called for white wine if I wasn't in the mood to open an entire bottle. This gives me the best of both worlds (and if I'm in a pinch, I can enjoy a glass on its own).
Lauline G.
Lauline G.
I recently purchased this and it was a hit amongst my friends. We loved how well it was packaged and perfect for our outdoor movie in the park. It was completely affordable and pretty good quality. I definitely would recommend this product to my friends, especially if they're going on a picnic or some outdoor event!
Jane S.
Jane S.
Not bad wine. Not good. You buy these at the beach when you're not sure that you want a full bottle of wine and then you realize you do and then you're drinking four tiny bottles of semi bad white wine. But the bottles are good for crafting. You know. If you're into that.
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN
These are perfect for travel, to add to a small gift for a friend, or just to portion your drinks out easier! I feel like you don't have to worry about an open bottle of wine going bad, and the price isn't too bad for this. This wine is sweet and yummy!
Jacob S.
Jacob S.
Jersey city, NJ
Looking for something quick an easy to drink? This is it! Small and portable. Perfect little pick me when you need it. And it is great to bring to different outdoor events when walking in with a giant bottle of wine is not acceptable!
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Okemos, MI
Average wine. Not the best, but not the worst. I like how convenient the single servings are. I use these for trips when I don't want to lug a big bottle.
Lynn W.
Lynn W.
Aragon, GA
I'm not really a wine drinker but I really like this. It has a great taste. I like this better than the expensive wines I have tried. Good price too
Chelsea T.
Chelsea T.
Gorham, ME
Happy Hour Expert
I normally don't buy Sutter Home, but it was one sale and I thought - why not? I don't regret that decision at all! This is surprisingly good for an inexpensive wine. The small bottles are really convenient too when you need to grab and go or for single servings at home. Definitely worth giving a try!
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Greensboro, NC
Sutter homes Chardonay, is just so cute in the 4 Pk. Great idea if you just want a glass of wine in these small personal bottles. The price is just right.
Jenny N.
Jenny N.
Fort Wayne, IN
These are great for a party, perfect size to not overdo it and they taste great. Each one fits almost perfectly into a wine glass.