BY SUTTER HOME

Sutter home chardonnay 187 ml, 4 pk see more...

Sutter Home Chardonnay 187 ml, 4 pk
  • "Their Chardonnay isn't too sweet so it pairs well with different dinner type foods like chicken." in 1 review
Diana R.
Akron , OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
If me and my girlfriend have time to get together, we always have these. Chardonnay is my favorite wine. These smell bottles make it super convenient for drink. Each bottle contains about a glass and a half of wine. They are perfect for get together's. #sutterhome #chardonnay
Claire P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I actually love this wine! I love wine that doesn’t have a bitter after taste and is at least semi sweet. That is this Chardonnay. Slightly bubbly, sweet, subtle flavor and no bitterness at the end. My mom always buys them for cooking but I’m always sneaking one to drink!
Wanda A.
I love that they are small, and they taste very smooth its like you have your own personal wine when you don't want to open a full bottle and then leave it half way. I would definitely recommend this wine and repurchase it again.
Chelsea T.
Maine, ['', '', '[\'\', \'\', "[\'\', \'\', \'\']"]']
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I normally don't buy Sutter Home, but it was one sale and I thought - why not? I don't regret that decision at all! This is surprisingly good for an inexpensive wine. The small bottles are really convenient too when you need to grab and go or for single servings at home. Definitely worth giving a try!
Lauline G.
I recently purchased this and it was a hit amongst my friends. We loved how well it was packaged and perfect for our outdoor movie in the park. It was completely affordable and pretty good quality. I definitely would recommend this product to my friends, especially if they're going on a picnic or some outdoor event!
Meaghan H.
Rhome, TX
This is not my favorite tasting wine for drinking, but the single portioned bottles have made this a staple in my kitchen pantry for cooking with! It was always a little frustrating to plan on a recipe and realize it called for white wine if I wasn't in the mood to open an entire bottle. This gives me the best of both worlds (and if I'm in a pinch, I can enjoy a glass on its own).
Jane S.
Not bad wine. Not good. You buy these at the beach when you're not sure that you want a full bottle of wine and then you realize you do and then you're drinking four tiny bottles of semi bad white wine. But the bottles are good for crafting. You know. If you're into that.
Megan G.
Austin, TX
As a college student I am definitely on a budget, especially when it comes to wine. I love all types of wine. However, I have found Sutter Home California Chardonnay to be one of the better wines that you can get for a reasonable price. Their Chardonnay isn't too sweet so it pairs well with different dinner type foods like chicken. It's also a good choice to bring to a party!
Marissa W.
Loogootee, IN
Great taste and so beyond convenient packaging with the small little bottles! They are so nifty when you want to add a bottle of wine to your refrigerator or cooler, but don't want to to take up the full space of a wine bottle! I would recommend it to anyone!
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
These are perfect for travel, to add to a small gift for a friend, or just to portion your drinks out easier! I feel like you don't have to worry about an open bottle of wine going bad, and the price isn't too bad for this. This wine is sweet and yummy!