Sutter Home® California Red Wine Blend 1.5 L Bottle

by Sutter Home

Sutter Home® Family VineyardsEasy-going dinner parties, tasty new recipes, and getting cozy by the fire pit. Relax with our rich Red Blend. This easy-going crowd-pleaser is bursting with juicy red fruit flavors and gorgeous vanilla aromas with hints of spicy oak. Share good times. Sutter Home.™

Is this wine too sweet? Sometimes blends have too much sugary taste.
Start your review of Sutter Home® California Red Wine Blend 1.5 L Bottle!
Rio Hondo, TX
Love this wine. It's cheap and readily available to me at my local Walmart. I keep a bottle in my house. As a mom of 5, let's just say momma needs a glass or two every now and then! I recommend for the price and value!
College station
I'm a big fan of wine. I enjoy red wines, not dry. It was ok for me but doubt I'll purchase again. I'm sure it'll be at the in-laws table at Christmas and of course I'll drink it lol
This is my go to red wine! It sweet just like I like my red wine! This is the wine I reach for after a long day to relax and collect my thoughts. This wine leaves no room for improvement because in my opinion it's perfect. I always purchase this wine whenever I run out. It's a must have for me!
Ashtabula , OH
I love red wine but especially the sutter home brand. You can get it at Walmart and it’s a great price for such a big bottle. Love the sweet taste of this red wine. Has a nice taste to it. Definitely recommend to those looking for a decent wine for a decent price.
Valdosta
It tasted good at first. I drank maybe a quarter of the bottle and I have never had a worst headache the next day. It was not even a hangover, just a terrible headache. I will never drink this brand of wine again
San Leandro
This is the bottle we buy for our Girls Night In; wine, games and chatting is more juicy with this red and it doesn’t give us any headaches or groggy feeling the next day.
It has been awhile since I had this wine but I do like it. The flavor is good it is a dry red wine. I think it is affordable. I like that you can drink it with pasta. I would buy this again. I would also recommend it to a friend.
Westover, WV
We always have different wines at our house because I love to have a glass with you after dinner or paired with a meal. And always brings out the greatest flavor of food I just one of our favorite brands because I have so many different choices great flavor great quality..
This wine is great to use for sangria. I has a blend of various red wines and while it's not for those that actually understand wine, it is good for a party or a casual drink. The price is also really good and you get a great value when you purchase this brand in general.
Denville, NJ
The Sutter Home California Red Wine Blend is a great crowd pleaser, especially at the holidays. This mellow, fruity red pairs well with poultry as well as beef. It is not too dry and really great for a big group of mixed wine drinkers. Can't go wrong with this red blend.