BY SUTTER HOME

Find Alcoholic Beverages at Target.com! Sutter Home Cabernet Sauvignon Wine 1.5 l see more...

Danielle S.
Tampa, FL
Cabernet Sauvignon is my favorite wine and I really enjoy Sutter Home's. It's quality is on par with the other "bottom shelf" wines but is always one of the cheapest! They almost always have it on sale for 2/$9 (at Kroger) or have a rebate on Ibotta, which I love!!
Jessica B.
Sutter Home is a good brand of wine if you are looking for a nice large quantity for parties.  It pairs well with pasta, the flavors of the bold deep red sauce help with the softer Cabernet Sauvignon.  This isn't my favorite red, but a quick grab and cheap too!
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
I drink this brand and flavor often it tastes like Pinot noir if anyone has tried that before it's a really good flavor it's not very sweet though it's kinda bitter so you would have to have a taste for bitter wine but it's very good and goes with anything!! I highly recommend this for the price sutter home is a great brand
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
This is a delicious wine at a great price. Cabernet is my favorite wine and this brand makes a great one. It is an inexpensive wine that isn't too bitter or sweet. I am a repeat customer of this wine and I would definitely recommend this wine to others. I usually find this wine available in my local liquor store.
Elena F.
Very basic simple and cheap wine. good for broke college students but this is honestly not very special. i have had a few times and it passes off as nice wine and so for the price it meets my expectations. it is drinkable and i would still recommend it to those on a budget
Destiny G.
For a budget wine this is delicious and nice to have at the end of a long day. It isn't sweet. It has a nice finish and is one of my go to's for a weeknight glass of wine. I really enjoy it. I love the larger size of the bottles as well. One happy camper here.
Deanne K.
Decent wine for the price. Very affordable, which is a big selling point. When we don't want anything fancy or expensive, we go
for this, as it tastes much better than lower end cab sauv selections. We have tried it a number of times and get our money's worth.
Logan S.
Washington, DC
Sutter Home is a great go-to brand of wine that's reasonably priced, easy to find in any liquor store and has a great reliable taste. I prefer their reds to anything else. This one is great with steaks and robust meals that are heavier like pastas with meat sauces
This is a great wine that you don't mind drinking by yourself or sharing. I am a repeat customer and I really enjoyed the flavor of this wine, no headache at the end. This is a great value and I found great sales on this wine at BEV MO. I would buy again.
Heather I.
This wine is ok tasting. I don't know if I would buy again. I didn't have expectations going in but it was just alright for me. I had to take little sips to get it down. I don't know if I would recommend that's just me.
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
I have seen this in my walmart and i wanted to get it but i am not the fan of a really dry wine.. Is this dry with a bitter taste to eat? And i would like to know what to pair it with to give it that extra excitement..?