Sutra Beauty Organic Replenishing Moroccan Serum uploaded by Melissa B.Sutra Beauty Organic Replenishing Moroccan Serum uploaded by Melissa B.Sutra Beauty Organic Replenishing Moroccan Serum uploaded by Diana N.

BY SUTRA BEAUTY

Sutra organic replenishing Moroccan Serum has a unique formula that saves half the styling time while providing ultimate smoothness hair manageability and minimizes frizz while keeping your hair silky soft. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Christie C.
Monrovia
If I straighten or curl my hair and apply the serum after my hair will stay curled or straightened for two days. My hair looks and smells amazing after applying this product.
Makena C.
Pheonix
I went to the sutra store at my local mall and they used this on me and was amazing!!! It made my super natural curly and tangley hair so soft and so shiny without being greasy!!
Melissa B.
Received a sample of this from my local mall! This hair serum is nice. It leaves my hair feeling soft and looking shiny. It smells good and looks nice. I'm not a fan of hair oils so i don't really use them as much.
Nancy N.
Los Angeles, CA
Omg love love love! This product . My hair is always dry and brittle , because I don't wear conditioner but when I use this oil !!!! Man . It leaves my hair so smooth without the greasy look . I highly recommend
Milca N.
Guaynabo, PR
This product is amazing! Hair is silky smooth for days and not a rebel hair to show. Product is animal cruelty- free and sulfate free.