BY SUTRA BEAUTY

Sutra organic replenishing Moroccan shampoo deliver softness, moisture and extra shine. This special formula hydrates, renews and repairs the damages from excessive heat and harmful chemicals. 175 ML. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Detroit B.
Detroit, MI
I got this when I bought my flat iron and it's good for dry scalp or oily. I've been using it for a while now and I noticed a bug difference in my hair. I love the way it feels In my hair and also when I flat iron my hair. Give it a try I highly recommend it. Anything with Moroccan Oils helps the hair.
kasey h.
Hammond, LA
I used this with the matching conditioner, and i did not like it.

it left my hair very oily at the scalp/roots but it did have a nice smell.

however, i have only used this product once and i was in a rush. therefore, the oil could be user error from not a proper wash
Courtney H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I surprisingly really love this shampoo and conditioner, I bought it at the mall that I work at and after I was done I actually bought it to stock back up because it helped my hair grow and makes it feel really soft
Denise L.
Phoenix, AZ
I love how this shampoo made my hair feel. It was shinier and softer than before. It did take 2 washes for me to feel the difference but when I did feel the improvement I swore to never buy anything else.
Jen G.
Far Rockaway, NY
Exelente producto me gustó mucho lo volvería a comprar es muy bueno y efectivo con lo que promete lo recomiendo a mis amistades por qué se que si es efectivo
Emily B.
I love this shampoo! Works super good and smells great! Keeps my hair looking full and clean!
Gessiane M.
fortaleza
Um teste com esse Produto seria legal. Nunca tive essa oportunidade mas ao utilizar faço comentários.
Danielle W.
Hastings, FL
How well does this work? Will it dry out my hair?
Virginia R.
Rosamond, CA
How does thing work í want it looks like i shojos have this