Sutra Beauty Flat Iron

by Sutra Beauty

Pink Dual Voltage Flat Iron with 360 Degree Swivel Cord. Our dynamic styling tool is designed with 100% solid ceramic plates that distribute heat evenly across the iron. Even heat distribution eliminates damaging hot spots.

Does this work well for thick hair?
How would you compare this to a Amika flat iron ? I had a long hair but my flat iron burned my hair . For this reason now i have short hair and i’m looking for a better iron that I did not find myself in the same situation.
Hey,girls! I have a question. Did anyone try the Professional Blowout Brush from SUTRA BEAUTY? How it works? Is this dual voltage?
Start your review of Sutra Beauty Flat Iron!
OLGA Y.
Sutra Beauty Flat Iron uploaded by OLGA Y.
I love my experience with SUTRA Beauty product! SUTRA Beauty Mini Tourmaline Ceramic Curlung Iron 3/4 inch 19 mm is one of the option of March BoxyLuxe. This iron looks super cute. I know that in my box I didn't receive the full version, just a mini, but I made this choice because I need the dual voltage iron. I styled my hair very easy. This mini is great for traveling. I received coupon for 25% from SUTRA Beauty and now I will make my order. I want to buy heat brush.
Allison G.
Rosedale, MD
Sutra Beauty Flat Iron uploaded by Allison G.
I love this hair straightener.it is beautiful and you can curl your hair as well. it was 60$ so it wasn't to must and you also get a lifetime warranty with it. If your looking for a new straightener give this one a try.
Daniela L.
Pompano Beach, FL
I am not going to lie about this I’be tried almost all of them and all the time I am in love 💃

My hair gets silky and it doesn’t smell like fry chicken, I can do curls without braking my hair or a line break before the curl.

I definitely recommend it!

I definitely recommend it!
Jacqueline E.
Davenport, IA
Sutra Beauty Flat Iron uploaded by Jacqueline E.
I love my Sutra Beauty Flat Iron! I got it pretty cheap from a friend that bought it off Boxycharm. It's originally an $80 item. I have thick, long hair and with any other iron, it would have taken an hour to get through, but this cut the time in half and completely changed the way my hair looked. It brought an extra shine to it like I've never seen before. It wasnt tangled up at all by the end of the process and it was an overall really great experience. I'll probably keep buying Sutra products from now on because I'm completely impressed with results!
Tanya P.
Great flat iron. Works very well with my hair. Love the way I can control the heat setting. Light weight so doesn't tire out my arms when using.
SOPHY A.
New York, New York
Sutra Beauty Flat Iron uploaded by SOPHY A.
Sutra Beauty Flat Iron : I received this Flat Iron in my BoxyCharm Premium Box. Works well, heats up quickly! Temperature adjustable. Packed well! I would recommend it!
Selena S.
Jacksonville, FL
Sutra Beauty Flat Iron uploaded by Selena S.
I brought this flat iron in 2015 from the Scottsdale mall in Arizona and I've had it ever since. Its been the GREATEST FLAT IRON my hair has ever had its lifetime warranty and haven't needed a new one yet. Great brand. Sutra Beauty Flat Iron
Jessica Y.
Greenville, SC
I really liked this flat iron for a while but over about a 2-3 year span, it lost its heat and quit doing its job. I was only using it about 3-4 days a week at most. I used to use it as a curling iron as well. With the amount of money I spent, I wish it would have held up longer.
Kat T.
Santa Monica, CA
Hmm I have very thick hair and yet this managed to completely fry my strands like no iron I have ever used - granted I didn’t use a heat protectant, but I have not had that issue with others. I like the concept, but between this, the narrow plates, and the snagging of hair, I’m just not sure I’d keep it. It also arrived with the branding all smudged and chips on the tips.
Sorsha R.
Spindale, NC
This product has been a love hate relationship. It does it’s job by straightening the hair, but has a very high heat setting, which can be too much for some. Would definitely recommend using a heat protectant with it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...