Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair StraightenersSutra Beauty
Ceramic Magnetic Plate Hair Straightener, Metallic Purple

Sutra Beauty Ceramic Magnetic Plate Hair Straightener, Metallic Purple

by Sutra Beauty

Sutra Beauty Ceramic Magnetic Plate Hair Straightener, Metallic Purple

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sutra Beauty Ceramic Magnetic Plate Hair Straightener, Metallic Purple!
Krissi A.
Kansas City, MO
I don't know if this is the exact model I own. The 1 I own is heat adjustable up to 450° ... yep 450 DEGREES! And yes, I use it at that heat. It DOES straighten my demon hair..lol. I have super thick, super frizzy, super combative hair! It doesn't even want to get straight at 450°. If your hair is stubborn like mine, give this a try!
Andrea @.
Buford, GA
I bought this very expensive flat iron at the mall, and i can say it was amazing while it lasted. 2 years I would say. Over one hundred dollars for just 2 years of use, after that it was a regular if not under average iron. It did not heat up enough or I have no idea, but if took me forever to get it to straighten my hair. I would’ve had to pay $40 for a replacement, but honestly $40 and the bad experience? I rather add more and get a different one.
Maria M.
Leander , TX
This is my holy grail straightener it leaves my hair looking very amazing and nice and straight it straightens your hair very fast
Leah C.
Grand Forks, ND
LOVE THIS STRAIGHTNER. has a lifetime warranty, and it works even better than my Chi straightner. I use this for straightening AND curling and it’s awesome for both! 10/10 would recommend to anyone thinking about buying!
Andria P.
Leighton, AL
I use this straighter to dry my hair and it does a phenomenal job! My mom and I thought we were getting swindled but it actually worked pretty nicely!
Angelica W.
Central, SC
Best flat iron I have ever purchased! These babies last forever and I have not had a single issue since my purchase. It gets your hair nice and straight in minimum attempts, which reduces heat damage. I would definitely advise people to invest in this brand of flat iron.
sara Z.
It straightens really well but makes my hair frizzy & not straight after a while! So not worth the price ! I'm so dissatisfied & wont ever purchase again. I'm looking for a new straightner that can really satisfy me.
Cristina L.
I love it and i use it everyday day. It never burns my hair. I have had for so long. I probably dropped it a couple times but noting happened to it and still works great.
Katie M.
I love this straightener! You can even use it to curl your hair but i personally prefer a curling wand. I have had it for about two years. I haven’t had any issues with it. The controls are very easy to use and I love the ability to change the temperature. I have it in the peacock design which is an added bonus!
Jessica Y.
Greenville, SC
This was my favorite straightener for a while and I also used it as a curling iron a few times. After having it 3 years and using it on average 5 day a week, I could tell a huge difference in the heating of it. It doesn’t get as hot and do the job anymore. Kind of sad for such an expensive purchase.

Looking for your answer?