Susty Party RED Paper Plates

by Susty Party

Susty party ltsage disposable plates

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Susty Party RED Paper Plates!
Seanna H.
I definitely will need these for thanksgiving because we always need tons of plates for all the food we eat and it's so much easier than washing that many plates. These come in the store at a good value and I would definitely recommend these to use this holiday.
Tai P.
Austin, TX
Susty Party plates have saved me from my environmental conundrum when planning backyard parties and picnics! They are STURDY (think actual plate quality) so you don't have to buy dozens for doubling up, they come in fun colors and best of all they biodegrade. We use Susty Party for all of our outdoor gatherings and won't use any other brand.
Anna M.
Van Nuys, CA
It cleans very well. I really do recommend it. And this are the only ones I use.
Jennifer P.
I ordered these plates for my son's 2 yr old birthday party in hopes that they would hold up to the BBQ and cake and ice cream. I was definitely not disappointed with how well they worked. I have no issues at all with leaking or falling apart and they supported the heavy weight of BBQ ribs and hamburgers.
Janette R.
SAN JOSE, CA
I had to use to plates to ensure they didn't fold out break but it's better than washing dishes.
Mandy P.
Dewitt, VA
First off these plates are adorable and well made and it feels good to buy something that doesn't hurt the environment compared to other paper and plastic plates that fill up landfills but they are more expensive then the others by far. IF you want to keep our planet beautiful these are for you
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
1,322 reviews
I like to be unique and use colors that not everyone use. They hold great and I recommend
ΆνναΧριστίνα Τ.
Greece karditsa
Wow this color is perfect ❤️ I want to try them! Their seems tough and quality seems very nice! Wish to get it

Looking for your answer?