BY SUSHI CHEF

Sushi Chef® Wasabi (Powdered Horseradish).
Baycliff Company. see more...

Christine S.
Pikesville, MD
I got this in my Sushi Chef kit. It has great, authentic flavor! The price for the whole kit was pretty good so I'd assume buying this alone would be pretty good price wise too. I would recommend the kit to anyone who is just learning or even mastered making sushi. This wasabi powder has topped most I have tried!
Jonna N.
I have never heard of powdered wasabi before. I was interested to see if it was hotter than the kind out of a tube or homemade. It's pretty okay compared to that. It wasn't bad. I could make it last longer. Price wasn't bad either.
Mayra M.
Miami, FLORIDA
It's hot! It's a very potent type of horseradish powder. It can be used in meat, fish, sauces and marinades...and also sushi! There's one make with an all-natural version. I recommed it!
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this stuff! It gives your taste buds a kick. Sometimes when I add to much it feels like the inside of my nose is burning up but it's worth it. I love adding this to chickpea salad and seafood.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
I love a good wasabi. My husband and I can only find this at certain stores in my area, wish it were more easily accessible
Laken L.
Pikeville , KY
This product is pretty hot so use in moderation but I love it! Would recommend