BY SUSAN POSNICK

Intensify the eyes color eye define- a slender pencil comprised of an angled liner thin enough to define, yet soft enough to blend as a shadow. Accompanying the liner is a self-dispensing eye shadow created to complement the liner color. All... see more...

Amanda W.
Lewisville, TX
Absolutely love this! Quick easy and mess free! Also a 2 in 1 product that can be layered under neath or on top of the ColorFlo powder foundation. My go to stick for sure! And vegan (minus some beeswax i think) and gluten and cruelty free! What more could you want for “healthy” makeup
Jessica F.
This has HG potential for me. I have olive skin with natural dark circles which are really pronounced when I have not slept. I have tried every concealer under the sun. I get milia very easily (most concealers cause milia for me) so have been looking for a good mineral formula that is quick to put on. I recently discovered B.E. Well Rested and it is fabulous - but my skin seems to be having horrendous, itchy breakouts from the bismuth. I liked the Jane Iredale Circle Delete as well, but it required lots of blending for me to get right, and gave me milia.