BY SUSAN POSNICK

Buy on Zest Be...
Kayla M.
Beautiful mascara! I love how thick my eye lashes look when I apply this. I haven't bought this in a while and I truly miss it. It isn't bad at all, leaves your eye lashes long and dark! It doesn't clump how most mascara are but it is really good. It's kinda hard to take off but it lasts very long. It's so beautiful and I really miss it and need it. A+
Krystal C.
Dalton, GA
I like this one a lot it he so we'll and last a long time. Doesn't wash off very well
Melissa D.
Casselman, ON
How does it apply? Do you need many coats?