Arts & CraftsHobbies & Creative ArtsArt SuppliesSusan Bates
Silvalume Flexible Afghan Hook 22" Size J 10 Light Yellow

Susan Bates Silvalume Flexible Afghan Hook 22" Size J 10 Light Yellow

by Susan Bates

SUSAN BATES-Silvalume crochet Hooks. These hooks have the broadest size range within the Susan Bates family of hooks. Made of lightweight aluminum; each Silvalume hook undergoes a special anodizing process that etches away all surface impurities. In addition; each hook is heat treated for strength and durability and polished for a velvety smooth finish. Each size is color coded so you can find the size you need at a glance and the US and metric sizes are clearly marked on the knob. This hook has a 22in flexible cable; which aids in working a large number of stitches. Imported.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Susan Bates Silvalume Flexible Afghan Hook 22" Size J 10 Light Yellow!
How would you rate this product?
Amanda G.
Pomeroy, IA
I love this brand! The angle on the hook is perfect! The yarn slides through much easier than other brands. I have made many beautiful afghans using these. They are very reasonably priced as well, just a few dollars. Great product!
Ariana L.
Anza, CA
Really enjoy crocheting when I was younger. It's been quite a while since I have and maybe I'll start again!
Melissa B.
Eagle Pass, TX
Very good i love using this hook! Very good qaulity works awesome, price is alright
Barbara Ann  S.
Brentwood, NY
My favorite brand of hooks. I Just used the j hook for a mermaid afghan and it turned out perfectly.
Marissa  T.
Massillon, OH
My favorite hook size to use! I have a couple of these, each a different color. Awesome brand as well and not expensive!
Devyn S.
Cumming, GA
Great crochet hooks! Never have any issues with these and the smooth finish makes the work easier.

Looking for your answer?