Susan Bates
5-1/2-Inch Silvalume Aluminum Crochet Hook, 325mm, Blue

Susan Bates 5-1/2-Inch Silvalume Aluminum Crochet Hook, 3.25mm, Blue

by Susan Bates

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Susan Bates 5-1/2-Inch Silvalume Aluminum Crochet Hook, 3.25mm, Blue!
How would you rate this product?
Victoria Z.
Mill Creek
Susan Bates 5-1/2-Inch Silvalume Aluminum Crochet Hook, 3.25mm, Blue uploaded by Victoria Z.
Love these, always have extra hooks on me❤️ I use these every day and these are my go to!
Caroline T.
Susan Bates 5-1/2-Inch Silvalume Aluminum Crochet Hook, 3.25mm, Blue great hooks susan bates hooks are the best hooks to use the are incline and they are easier to use then other books love love them
Hailey A.
Susan Bates 5-1/2-Inch Silvalume Aluminum Crochet Hook, 3.25mm, Blue uploaded by Hailey A.
definitely my favorite out of all the crochet hooks i’ve tried! love the ones with the handles also and they have loads of fun colors :)
Sara J.
Sellersville, PA
These are great quality basic hooks and I always keep a set on hand as backups. They're not very comfortable for long term use, which is why they're not my primary hooks. I much prefer the thicker silicone handle style.
Lesly G.
Saint Paul, MN
Susan Bates 5-1/2-Inch Silvalume Aluminum Crochet Hook, 3.25mm, Blue uploaded by Lesly G.
Love Susan Bates crochet hooks! They are inexpensive but effective. I have a 5.00mm, 5.50mm & 8.00mm hook. I didn’t tag those because that size doesn’t appear. Recommend a 5.5mm for those who are learning.
Nicole C.
Orlando, Fl
This is a decent hook for the price but it does have a medium neck so thick yarns will be more difficult to work best with anything 4 or under
Jessica  W.
Columbus, OH
These are some of my favorite hooks to use. I love how it keep the yarn even and increases my speed of crochet
Brittany K.
Marion , NC
I love this brand for all my Crochet accessories I love that that their crochet hooks are affordable made out of metal and also A-line. The color coding is really nice to quickly look and know what hooked you have just based on color and the lightweight and feel of the hooks are very pleasant for me.
Ashley M.
Dubuque, IA
Susan Bates 5-1/2-Inch Silvalume Aluminum Crochet Hook, 3.25mm, Blue uploaded by Ashley M.
I love this brand of crochet hooks. They are very reasonable price and they are decent quality. I would recommend to beginners for sure. I live the ones that have nice handles but the hooks with out are good as well. They hooks cost about 2.99 depending in where you get them
Anjonette P.
South Bend, IN
Susan bates are my favorite crochet hooks. I have been using them for over 40 years of crocheting. If I do not need a specialized hook I always reach for my Susan Bates. They have a good glide and the hook is made to actually hook and not keep sliding off. I will always have a set or two of her hooks. They are the best to use to teach with as well.

Looking for your answer?