Surya Brasil Henna Cream Semi-Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Pooja L.

BY SURYA BRASIL

Winner of the Best of Natural Beauty Awards, Surya Brasil's high performance Henna Cream Color is an anti-oxidant rich semi-permanent hair color that infuses hair with lush, vibrant color while nourishing with sustainably harvested botanicals. Every shade of Surya Brasil's sophisticated natural color contains vegetable extracts including herbs and fruits from Brazil and India, which offer simultaneous coloration and deep conditioning treatment for the hair as well as intense treatment for the scalp.

• No ammonia
  • No heavy metals
  • No mineral oil or GMOs
  • No artificial fragrance
  • No gluten

Easy to use, these at-home natural color shades are hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested as well as safe for use on chemically treated hair, color-treated hair and highlights.

Aqua, Propanediol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Sorbitol, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Phytate, Achillea Millefolium Extract (Aquiléia), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (Aloe Vera), Arnica Montana Flower Extract (Arnica), Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Extract (Brazil Nut), Corylus Avellana Seed Extract (Hazelnut), Daucus Carota Sativa Root Extract (Carrot), Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract (Açaí), Genipa Americana Fruit Extract (Jenipapo), Lawsonia Inermis Leaf Extract (Henna), Malpighia Glabra Fruit Extract (Acerola), Malva Sylvestris Leaf Extract (Malva), Paullinia Cupana Seed Extract (Guaraná), Phyllanthus Emblica Extract (Amla), Zizyphus Joazeiro Bark Extract (Juá), Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract (Camomile), Aminomethyl Propanol, HC Yellow N° 2, HC Blue N° 2, Disperse Violet 1.

Cassia E.
My favorite henna for covering grays. Great choice if you’re allergic to conventional hair color (which makes my scalp psoriasis crack and bleed for weeks). Good shade range and covers gray effectively. Easy to use: just put a greasy barrier around your hairline and squeeze from the bottle.
Rachel M.
I have the powder version of the henna in the color red. The packaging has a beautiful picture and the price is decent especially since I found it at a Feel Rite store. The directions are very easy to follow and the mix isn't too watery so it was easy for me to work with. One package covered my entire head no problem. The color is not the exact red I want but I've heard that a lot of different factors determine how henna will work in your hair. So far the color is vibrant and has lasted a few washes. It does leave some plant residue in your hair the first time if you miss some washing it but it comes out right away. It made my hair look shiny and healthy and felt soft. I would try it again and maybe mix another henna with it to try to get the shade I want.
Leticia P.
Pensacola, FL
I bought this henna on a trip to chile and it cost me about 10.50 in the us it is way more expensive, but there is was cheaper, on this box The lettering was Portuguese and I thought it meant red but it actually met mahogany but the box looked red so I bought it anyway and i used it on my hair and it turned my red hair into like a soft brown even though I wanted it to be a red so that was my mistake with the color it definitely works my hair was really soft afterwords and conditions so it is a really good product.
Beth O.
Windermere, FL
I bought this at whole foods to try out this type of henna, I had bought two because I wasn't expecting the bottle to have much but I was pleasantly surprised that I didn't even need the second bottle, it applies easy and you don't need to mix anything together, the package include gloves and a cap which is very nice if you don't have those things at hand already, the package also includes pre-shampoo and an after conditioner. It's a bit expensive but the product is nice and I will more than likely buy again.
Cécile F.
Leesburg, VA
Found mine in whole food for 17,99$.
For henna, I think it's pretty expensive, but I guess it covers the cost of the preparation because you directly have the cream, you don't have to mix the powder yourself.
I don't think it's a bad product, I just don't see any different with other that I tried. Texture, smell, result, application, I don't see a big improvement than a cheaper henna.

The big plus is The fact that it comes in a tube, ready to use is a massive plus, super easy to use and not messy at all.

I have dark brown hair and I've got nice red reflection. Maybe more auburn than red actually.
Lejla M.
San Pedro, CA
I love this henna. The only bad side is that it is quite expensive for the amount you get. However, it leaves your hair beautiful, healthy looking, the color is great and the coverage is fantastic for henna. Also, you don't have to mix anything like with regular hennas, so this is really practical. I will buy this product again and again.
Lejla M.
San Pedro, CA
Review for: Dark Brown more...
Dark brown is one of the richest colors, in my opinion. I love this brand, works great for me. The only bad thing is that it is a bit expensive for henna, but other than that I really recommend it.
Brianna P.
Richmond, VA
Review for: Dark Brown more...
Love the color. Just hate that it doesn't last longer than a week.
However, it's great for me because I'm allergic to hair dye and this doesn't have PPD which I'm allergic to.
Sara D.
Irvine, CA
Review for: Dark Brown more...
I have only used this product once. It is easier than the traditional henna to apply. The color is vibrant but the color falls out a lot faster.
Lindsey L.
Salisbury, MD
It's an amazing product and I recommend others to try it. I wouldn't use any other product but this. my money was and is well spent
Cindy V.
Fort Campbell, KY
Where can I buy? Sally's? target? lol.. I love henna hair color
Raenica C.
Albany, NY
I saw this dye in the beauty supply store. My hair is 4c and I wanted to know if this brand is any good.
Anna D.
Mankato, MN
If you have longer hair, will you need to buy two bottles?
Donna J.
Locust Grove, VA
How does the smell compare to the powder version of henna?
Hollynn F.
Nottingham, NH
Will this stain my shower every time I wash my hair?

Amazon