surratt beauty Surreal Real Skin Foundation Wand Surreal Skin uploaded by Heather R.

BY SURRATT BEAUTY

A skin-perfecting foundation wand that's a foundation and a brush in one. The Surreal Real Skin Foundation Wand leaves your skin looking flawless. Its innovative design makes application easy, and it instantly melts into skin, reducing the look of pores and fine lines. With a number of shades to choose from, it's perfect for every skintone. This foundation features a surreal, self-setting, oil-free formula that provides an invisible, medium-to-full coverage and a long-wearing finish. It dispenses foundation through an antibacterial brush for effortless application and quick touch ups. Surratt Beauty is dedicated to the Japanese tradition of minimal elegance. The space-saving packaging is designed to be lightweight and secure, and it is recyclable. see more...

Heather R.
Bismarck
Review for: 5 more...
Recently reviewed this on my channel and it’s one of my all time favorites! Very skin like, hydrating and plumping.Shade 5 is perfect for my light-medium neutral-warm skintone.
Jessica G.
Hoboken, NJ
I am absolutely obsessed with this foundation! I use about 2/3 clicks for my face and it gives me the most flawless yet dewy and natural coverage. Yes this on the pricey side but it is well worth it. I think that this foundation is HG for me because it achieves everything that I am looking for. Perfect for combo skin!
Georgia S.
Malvern, PA
Surratt Beauty was a line that was 10 years in the making before any products were launched to ensure perfection down to the last detail. It has been a long time since a foundation has wowed me. This does it all, it is primer infused, full coverage, and self setting with a skin like finish. Troy Surratt designed these products to fit perfectly in the hand of a woman as well. Although the brush is a concern to some, and the packaging in general, surratt beauty would never launch a product that was anything short of perfection. The brush is wonderful. To clean, use alcohol. (Was told this specifically by the global director of artistry and education for surratt beauty)

As an artist AND consumer, I highly recommend this foundation. This is the first product on the market to work across all skin types, and I mean truly work across all skin types as I've used it on a handful of clients. I've never seen a product boast as much coverage while still appearing so natural looking enough to mimic the appearance of skin.

For the price, it's worth it. You can ditch your primer and setting powder, it isn't necessary with this.

I'll also mention that this foundation is truly water repellent and humidity resistant. You will not experience it breaking down or transferring.

And for any sensitive skin concerns out there, it doesn't cause irritation or breakouts.
Kristy S.
Conway, AR
Review for: 8 more...
This is such a special brand I hold dear to my heart 😉 this is the best blending melt into your skin seamless foundation surratt beauty Surreal Real Skin Foundation Wand Surreal Skin
Maria A.
Clearwater, FL
I bought this foundation but I think I will be returning it. It is beautiful on: like I don't detect there being foundation at all. It is also a soft dewy look, not oily. However I thought it was supposed to be full coverage, and while it IS buildable I feel like I am needing to use WAAAAAAY too much to cover everything up. The brush is soft and at first it blends well (I have to go back in with a BB) but I just feel it is super unsanitary.
Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
This is my favorite foundation! I have combination skin and it does not budge. Buildable medium
To full coverage and long lasting. It has not spf so there is no flash back in photos. I am shade 11 equivalent to Sephora color IQ 3Y09, mufe hd Y385.
Jess Z.
Rogers , AR
This brush works fantastic!!! It blends well with the skin and is worth every penny. It doesn't leave brush marks and has great coverage. Gives off a matte finish, and is good for everyday use if you have oily skin. I would recommend this to others.
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
This is a really great foundation. The only complaint I have is that it was tough to find my shade. I ended up having to exchange twice. The coverage is really great and makes my skin look airbrushed. As it should for the price!
Rosalyn B.
Blackford, Somerset
Review for: 2 more...
I don't really like using foundation as I end up looking the wrong colour that being said I adore this. It is simple and easy to use and I can put as little on my skin as I want. It has a slight glow and is perfect for those who have greasy skin.
•R O.
Villahermosa tabasco
Review for: 13 more...
Muy bueno, la pigmentacion que da es increible, lo recomiendo mucho, me gusta mucho este sucarratt beauty
Marissa L.
Fabens, TX
I've seen this a few times but never thought about actually buying it. Is it worth it?
Is thus foundation worth the money?
Raquel G.
Puerto rico
Is this foundation oil-free and good for pores I wanna try this
lisa b.
Victoria , BC
How many pumps/clicks do you need per application?

back