surratt beauty Artistique Cheek Brush uploaded by Denise G.

BY SURRATT BEAUTY

An ultrasoft brush designed to sweep a flush of color onto the cheeks. This Surratt Artistique Cheek Brush seamlessly applies blush, shading, or highlight color. With its unique Japanese handcrafted design and pom-pom-shaped bristles, it's perfect for creating an ethereal glow. see more...

Buy on bluemer...
Denise G.
This purchase was one I had been longing for over six months. Beauty bloggers raved about this line and the this brush was on the top of my list. I have sensitive skin and the brush applies like a dream. The packaging is beautiful and it's super light. It picks up tons of color- like nothing I've ever tried. I have bought brushes from Chikuhodo, Tom Ford, Hakuhodo, Bobbi Brown, Etc. this is probably the best I own. The only reason I didn't give it five stars is because the price is very steep. Nonetheless, I'm crazy about it and know it will be on heavy rotation.
Brook F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Softest blush brush I've ever had and blends products so easily! Great for creamy powders but doesn't pick up much if the powder is too stiff and dry
Lindsay D.
Fall river, MA
what is so great about this brush?? Is it really worth the hefty price tag??
Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
What kind of brush hair is this?