BY SURPRISE RIDE #27 in Subscription Boxes

Through conveniently pre-planned activities, kids learn and explore while moms take a break.

Jeannine L.
Philadelphia , PA
My kids just Love Surprise Ride ! Comes with every single thing you'll need for the activities. Provides kids with all the fun- so the kids only have to bring their imaginations and creativity! Keeps the kiddies occupied for hours- which is a huge win for me because that's when I get stuff done around the house. Such a great concept and is educational for the kids. So worth it!
Nikki V.
Las Cruces, NM
They provide every single material you need. I mean everything: glue, a plate for the paint, paint brush, paint. If you need it for the activity, it is in the box. The themes are fantastic! Both my sons and daughter love the crafts and activities. They are timely and relevant to the season as well. The crafts are quality. We have kept and used the crafts, such as the plant we watched grow or the treasure box that my daughter keeps her jewelry in. The box is just FUN. Fun for parents and kids alike! The whole family can be involved. We have been able to do our boxes with all the kids together. It is a Mini Unit Study that we can do together, and I did not have to prep it!
Arwen M.
Halsey, OR
I subscribed to Surprise Ride as a gift to keep my nephew busy during summer. Of the boxes he got he only really enjoyed the Mars themed box. And he wasn't able to eat the included snacks because of allergies. It's a great idea but might not be suited for every child. I suggest trying it for a couple of months before committing to a 6 mo or year long subscription.
Ann A.
Brooksville, FL
My son received the Leonardo da Vinci box from surprise ride and his past November. He was thrilled that it included a biography chapter book, parachuting man, remake of the Mona Lisa with art supplies. Details of his life's work in both the fields of mathematics and science. He didn't enjoy the tortilla chips, however they were specifically peanut/treenut free which is important to us as he is allergic to both. Definitely a comprehensive complete box, but a bit pricy for my tastes.
Tai H.
My children love arts and crafts, and just simply learning. The price of it is not that bad at all. I like the fact that your kids can do arts and crafts, learn and eat a nice snack after or during hahaha the 'play time' with this kit. you can get it monthly and I bet every month when you receive it your child will be amazed. plus it will be some quiet time for the parents (hopefully) while your child or chuldren have fun.
Michelle C.
Haverhill, MA
I have tried a few other kid subscriptions and while this one may be a higher price, it is very well worth it! My kids can not wait until their next one arrives each month. I have twins whom are 11 and they enjoy these alot. Science, geography, math etc all included so their teachers like them too
Judy M.
Gilbertsville, PA
now i bought this last year and this year when the weather was too hot or too cold and it really fun to have around yes it does need a imporovement we need a little more stuff in here for this price i think they should put more stuff yes i would shop here again
Mila H.
The surprise ride is an all new famous box for you! I recently received it in the mail. I was in good quality and affordable. Pros had some great stuff. Cons no a lot. I will definitely want one again.
Natalie W.
Gainesville, GA
Had for my two children for several months. I was disappointed with the boxes each month and finally cancelled. We received things like make a lemonade stand craft kit, nut snack bag, and a stuffed animal. My kids just weren't interested in the items.
Erin C.
My daughter really enjoyed receiving her boxes each month. We signed up for a 3 month subscription and they held her attention each time. I do wish we were able to give input to influence the contents that she would receive. They seem most well suited for young children.