SUR.MEDIC+ Vital Collagen Sheet Mask

by sur.medic+

Facial mask with collagen that revitalizes and improves the firmness of the skin.

NEOGEN SURMEDIC VITAL - COLLAGEN

Benefits:

Indicated for tired skins that need to improve their appearance.
Improves the elasticity of the skin.
Lifting treatment
For all skin types.

Use:

With the clean face apply the mask for 15-20 minutes. Remove the mask and give gentle touches to facilitate the absorption of the remaining essence

Content:

1 mask

Does the SUR.MEDIC+ Vital Collagen Sheet Mask leave a tacky film on your face after you take the sheet mask off? Does it feel sticky for hours? Or does it make your face feel soft and refreshed and no film! That is a huge factor for me if I plan on buying a sheet mask! Thank you in advance for your reply! [user:chelseanaparstek] have you tried this sheet mask!?
Start your review of SUR.MEDIC+ Vital Collagen Sheet Mask!
sarah W.
Swastika, ON
SUR.MEDIC+ Vital Collagen Sheet Mask uploaded by sarah W.
I love sheet masks. I enjoyed this one. It made my face feeling hydrated and a little more firm. I would buy this again.
Robynn S.
Kanata, ON
I found this actually made my skin worse. Dried me out, and left my skin looking more dull than it originally was. Was hoping it would be more ‘plumping’, but it didn’t deliver. Not the best scent ever for a sheet mask.
mandii K.
Brampton, ON
I never heard of this brand before until I got it in my ipsy bag . I sure can say I enjoyed and loved it on my skin . It didn't had any kinda fragrance really gentle on skin & the results were good my skin felt plumped and softer . There was so much leftover liquid in the bag I used it the next day too lol .
Ana O.
SUR.MEDIC+ Vital Collagen Sheet Mask uploaded by Ana O.
* Sur.Medic Vital Collagen Sheet Mask * F4F 😉 Facial mask with collagen that revitalize and improve  the firmness of the skin. I liked this mask. It leaves my skin so soft, hydrating and plump. There is a very light scent. It fit my face better than other masks I have tried, but it doesn't adhere as well. I need more time to see real results. #skincare #skincarelover #cuidadodelapiel #productosdebelleza #sheetmask #mask
Christine H.
Highland Spgs, VA
SUR.MEDIC+ Vital Collagen Sheet Mask uploaded by Christine H.
I got this from ipsy in one of my bags. I also had a few samples from somewhere else. I have used 4 of these so far and they seem to do pretty good. They are awkward to put on but once you get the hang of it is not so bad. They smell amazing. This leaves my skin feeling smooth, soft and very fresh. I am not 100% sure I would go out and actually buy them but they did work well.
Chelsey F.
SUR.MEDIC+ Vital Collagen Sheet Mask uploaded by Chelsey F.
Really like this sheet mask. Stays in place and feels really cooling and relaxing when on your face. This mask is loaded with serem. There is plenty left over. I like to leave my sheet masks on for about 20 mins and after i removed my face felt so smooth, plump and very hydrated.
Lindsay S.
Mentor, OH
SUR.MEDIC+ Vital Collagen Sheet Mask uploaded by Lindsay S.
This facemask feels amazing. It firms tightens and revitalizes your skin. It makes your skin feel tighter and look hydrated. I love this mask and will definitely re-purchase.
Eva G.
Washington, DC
SUR.MEDIC+ Vital Collagen Sheet Mask uploaded by Eva G.
I have a few of these masks now and I love them all. I also love putting this in the fridge for an hour before hand to wake me up in the morning
Eyma V.
West Palm Bch, FL
SUR.MEDIC+ Vital Collagen Sheet Mask uploaded by Eyma V.
Recibí este producto por la aplicación #ipsy y definitivamente me encanto siento luego de usarla que Mi piel se siente tersa .. súper refrescante es algo que me volvería a comprar y la recomiendo SUR.MEDIC+ Vital Collagen Sheet Mask SUR.MEDIC+ Age Control-Multi Vita Sheet Mask
Naomi T.
Scottsdale, AZ
SUR.MEDIC+ Vital Collagen Sheet Mask uploaded by Naomi T.
One of the best sheet masks I’ve tried so far! First of all, it comes completely saturated with serum with more to spare - I was able to put some of the extra literally all over my body and it was so refreshing. The mask itself feels amazing on the skin, so cooling! I left the mask on for around half an hour, while I did my nails and afterwards my skin looked so plump, bright and healthy along with feeling fully hydrated. I used this a couple of days ago and my complexion still looks and feels great! Highly recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sara B.
Richland, WA
1,229 reviews
il y a 3 ans
Does the SUR.MEDIC+ Vital Collagen Sheet Mask leave a tacky film on your face after you take the sheet mask off? Does it feel sticky for hours? Or does it make your face feel soft and refreshed and no film! That is a huge factor for me if I plan on buying a sheet mask! Thank you in advance for your reply! Chelsea N. have you tried this sheet mask!?
vivienne V. il y a 3 ans
I got this sent to me in my ipsy and it’s actually very nice. No film at all!