BY SURGI

Hair Removal Cream  28 g with Surgi-Soothe Cream 14g Improved Surgi Cream Hair Remover for Face.  Surgi-Cream for Face is an easy, effective and painless way to remove facial hair. Smooth Hair Remover Cream on upper lip area, cheeks and/or chin, relax for a few minutes and rinse away.  Product works in as little as 4 minutes. Formula now features Maple Honey, known for helping skin retain moisture.  With Surgi- Cream, the hair removal process is even more kind and gentle on the delicate skin of your face. As a bonus to you, we have included a Free tube of Surgi-Soothe Cream with Hair Stop Plus™.  Hair stop Plus™ contains extracts of papaya, citrus and olive to naturally minimize the appearance of new hair growth.  Pro-Vitamin B and Aloe Vera calm, soothe and moisturize. Ingredients: Hair Removal Cream: Water , Paraffinum Liquidum, Cete see more...

• I use a facial hair removal cream but am wondering if thi...2 Answers
  • I've been using this for a few months now and it works ok...1 Answers
Nicole J.
Port Huron, MI
I've been using this product for years on my upper lip and I love it. However, you do need to apply the supplied aloe after using the cream to prevent drying of the skin. Also, don't exceed 10 minutes due to potential burning of skin.
Mikayla K.
Arlington, WA
This product did nothing but COMPLETELY dry out my skin, possibly even a small chemical burn, and didn't remove ANY of my hair. Followed all the directions to a T, but no result. Extremely annoyed and disappointed.
Millicent D.
Burbank, IL
This product was terrible. I saw no results what's so ever. All it did was dry out my skin leaving it patchy.
Hannah S.
Athens , TN
I use a facial hair removal cream but am wondering if this brand is any good? I have seen mixed reviews on different sites
Jessica W.
I've been using this for a few months now and it works okay but it doesn't last long, is there anything better?

Amazon